Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Did anyone else here go WAY downhill during puberty?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I sure as fuck did.

I used to be popular with the girls (I even mistreated them on some occasions and they'd still ride my mini cock and crush on me) and I had a lot of friends, threw a lot of parties, and I was on the path to being a Chad until I was in 5th grade. Then I started becoming super damn ugly, it just went that way.

When that happened (it was around when I moved to a new school too), I only had a few friends. Girls never hung around me and were repulsed by my existence. I got multiple rejections in high school. Not a SINGLE woman on this damn Earth acknowledged me as some higher being. I also started doing a lot shittier in school and I stopped trying at everything. I literally transitioned from all 100s on my assignments to nearly failing 6th grade. Also started friending thugs as a cope (one of whom is currently incarcerated, another one just got released).

Now look at me, I'm a high school graduate and a KHHV. I don't have potential to do anything and no woman on this Earth will ever love me, and it's all because of my stupid fucking face and my stupid fucking genetics.

It's horrid having no friends throughout your life, but transitioning from a possible Chad to a near truecel is the purest form of suicide fuel there is, especially when it's way before your damn prime.

(Mind you, this ain't no humblebrag, as this all took place from Kindergarten to 4th grade.)

Last edited:
Some people thrive on puberty and some go down hill and crash

That life story is very similar to me but probably a bit later where it wasn't puberty but late teens and young adulthood.

It's best not to go down memory lane since it only reminds you of what you've lost.

Well, before puberty i had some experiences with girls. Not what you think, i mean just going out and shit like that. They obviously interacted with me quite more often before puberty, so i relate, i guess.

No, it was shit before and after.

Same for me. Puberty destroyed my life.

no ive always lived as a weird looking kid.

Same. Seeing my pictures from that time, I used to be like 7/10 by children standards between 5 and 10 yo. Started puberty at around 11-12 and in 5 years, everything went to complete shit. It actually brings me to tears.

I was considered a bit cute before puberty I guess. I evolved into an ogre

Same. Seeing my pictures from that time, I used to be like 7/10 by children standards between 5 and 10 yo. Started puberty at around 11-12 and in 5 years, everything went to complete shit. It actually brings me to tears.
i have seen your balding pic in the other thread. Dont even know what to say. Nature has been cruel to you.

I was a mini Chad before puberty.

Damn I'm jelly of 5th grade you,
I was tiny and weird looking before puberty,got bigger and was becoming normal looking then got hit with acne and it fucked any slight chance I had.

I was a fat kid since first grade or second grade. I was normal sized in Kindergarten. I lost weight when I hit puberty which was fourth grade, but my face definitely looked worse, and I had the worst acne until I took medication for it. My face is still fucked up because of my previous terrible acne. Not only do I have scars, but I have this thing on my cheek next to my nose, it's like a mound like a pitcher's mound in baseball just on my cheek. It's fairly big. Not only does it make my face look bloated but it contributes to asymmetry. Pretty sure it's from where I had an acne pimple so big it permanently blew out that area and it never healed back properly.

Yeah puberty did me no favors.

Yes, I actually had a life before puberty, so whenever I am reminded of that time, and compare to myself now, I want to instant die.

No. I still had a life. Just zero luck with girls.. I've gotten hugs before but that's about it. I was looked at as a "friend" or "brother"

Started off bad and ended up bad. Didn't change much unfortunately or fortunately? I don't know.

I was a very good looking kid. I had girls engage in physical fight for me. Had a horrible puberty and my life turned aroubd 180°

One remarkable thing is perceived intelligence. As a kid I was believed by many peers to be gifted or extremely intelligent while in puberty people thought I was very very below average iq. Behavior and actual iq were about the same. Its incredible how looks can change shit like intelligence perception so radically, from gifted to almost retarded...

As a male you truly are your looks.

a combination of puberty and PMO destroyed my life.

I was a very good looking kid. I had girls engage in physical fight for me. Had a horrible puberty and my life turned aroubd 180°

One remarkable thing is perceived intelligence. As a kid I was believed by many peers to be gifted or extremely intelligent while in puberty people thought I was very very below average iq. Behavior and actual iq were about the same. Its incredible how looks can change shit like intelligence perception so radically, from gifted to almost retarded...

Though your looks have turned back around, haven't they? If there was a way to improve your frame you'd leave this place forever, but your insecurities keep pulling you back to cope city where you can share other people's misery.

I know a boy thats has turned into a legit 1/10 after puberty,he wasnt that fucked before,but now you can see that even him knows it's over

things were somewhat okay before puberty. i was ugly as fuck but it didn't matter much, the other kids weren't really all that interested in girls and didn't care about impressing them, we hadn't entered competition mode yet. if you wanted to become friends with someone you could just invite them to your house to play games on your playstation or watch cartoons on tv. then my mom decided to change schools around the time i started highschool- she said my old school "wasn't good enough" (as if employers cared about your HS diploma) and I lost all my friends and the relationships i spent years building. we had no facebook or myspace back then and I had no way to keep in touch.

my new school was a private catholic institute... complete with chequered uniforms and everything. lots of bullying, drugs and cheating. the girls all had boyfriends 6-7 years older from other schools in the area and liked to skip school every friday to go out with them. the boys were constantly in competition mode and tried to look good in front of them, everything you said or did was interpreted as a challenge and the boys didn't want to lose face in front of the girls, it was a lot like jail like actually. I wish I could have stayed where i was

i was going to type a lot more but this is pissing me off and im not going to ruin my friday night.

Damn, well you look good now atleast. How would you compare your looks as a child to before looksmaxing to now? How has the way people treated you changed because of it?

i used to be a pretty thin, kind of athletic kid. Then i hit puberty, basically doubled my weight, got warts on my hands and above my eyebrows and then after that got really bad acne that I still have. I cant even look at myself in the mirror without wanting to kill myself.