Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

did anyone else become a vegetable while having covid?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★★
i was around 1-1.5 secs slower at the rubiks cube and i started binge watching netflix like a white girl (they rewatch rivergay seasons 1-99, 10 times a year)

ok

this just proves health is key to cognitive functioning. I was semi bedridden for a day or two and had the urge to behave like a corpse (watching netflix) for the first time in ages

i was around 1-1.5 secs slower at the rubiks cube and i started binge watching netflix like a white girl (they rewatch rivergay seasons 1-99, 10 times a year)
average of 100 so accurate sample dize

Why are you or your parents paying for Jewflix in the first place?

Never got corona'd

they rewatch rivergay seasons 1-99, 10 times a year
What a terrible fucking show. I personally got lucky with the wuhan virus and didn't have any symptoms.

What a terrible fucking show. I personally got lucky with the wuhan virus and didn't have any symptoms.
i was pretty much asymptomatic too with just a sore throat and lethargy

did u feel normal?

i was pretty much asymptomatic too with just a sore throat and lethargy

did u feel normal?
I feel normal. Although my parents still don't from when they got it. What about you?

I feel normal. Although my parents still don't from when they got it. What about you?
i meant when u had covid did you feel completely normal as in indistinguishable from a non infected person

i meant when u had covid did you feel completely normal as in indistinguishable from a non infected person
Yeah I didn't even notice it. Didn't feel sick or anything.

Yeah I didn't even notice it. Didn't feel sick or anything.
i thought maybe u had very mild symptoms but ok

i heard ppl conpletely recovering after 1 day but rarely being completely asymptomatic so asked another question

The first time I got it was so bad I was in bed for 5 days. And was sick for at least 2 weeks

Nah I just coughed a lot