Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dicklet Trait: You can never enjoy swimming or waterparks again.

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
When you're a kid no one pays attention to your dick unless they are a pedophile like Joe Biden, and it's expected to be tiny anyways. No one cares

When you're a teen to adult it's embarrassing to swim with a microdick because the fucking water soaks up your trunks and people can tell you have a micropenis. This is mainly why I never went to school trips to a water park even though I would have loved to.

It's over.. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I love swimming, I could do it all day.

Bigdickcels out

Mine is 3.5 inches
Erect?????
When you're a kid no one pays attention to your dick unless they are a pedophile like Joe Biden, and it's expected to be tiny anyways. No one cares

When you're a teen to adult it's embarrassing to swim with a microdick because the fucking water soaks up your trunks and people can tell you have a micropenis. This is mainly why I never went to school trips to a water park even though I would have loved to.

It's over.. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Are you real dicklet, or just that u are small when flaccid?

My dick is 1 inch flaccid bros. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

holy fuck same the first thing i used to do when getting out of the water was pull my trunks away from my dick

I haven't even measured my penis, but I love waterparks and swimming.

seeing JBs in waterparks is suifuel

This is why I voted for Trump. Voting for Trump will cause all of the dems and antifa fags to chimp out. When they chimp out and burn down their blue cities and states, there will be massive depopulation going on. When it's all said and done, I'll be able to go to the beach without any people around to see me.

@RREEEEEEEEE is that a good enough size for foids?
Is he talking flaccid or erect? I think it's flaccid, which by all means, and it is totally normal.

Never enjoyed swimming, looked boring.

That’s overblown if you’re an incel. Or a fatcel. People aren’t gonna notice your dick if your face and body are hideous

Never enjoyed swimming, looked boring.
Swimming is the only athletic activity I enjoyed as a kid. If I had a bigger dick and wasnt trucel tier I would have probably joined my high school swim team even though they were full of white cucks

just don't wear those thong like trunks, it's cringe anyways for adults, stick with the swimming shorts type

Men with 4 inchers say it.there is also a book on how to have sex with a 4 incher
So by all means it is entirely possible. Anyway, if it slips out, you put it back in.

It's possible but you need to learn how to do such a primal thing
I think it would be a nice feeling to repeatedly have to stick your dick in a warm, wet hole.

If you have your own pool then you can swim.

I know that it's not a satisfying solution, but there is the possibility of using a fake dick so that nobody would know... :feelstrash:

I can’t swim :incel:

I would genuinely be embarrassed to have a big dick in that kind of situation the fact that everyone can see your bulge disgust me