Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Despite having made social progress, I am still as virgin as they come

D

Draconian Times

-
I laugh on the outside and cry on the inside as I realize how much of a loser I am despite having made social progress in the last three months.

I have played soccer, I have made some acquaintances, and I have gone outside more often than usual. I have even talked to a few girls, believe it or not, and although this seems inspiring and life-changing, I have not made any real progress with respect to attraction.

At least I can say some people know me by the name. I am no longer the loner I used to be, which is great, but I am distant from a life of sex and romance for the foreseeable future.

Did I mention how rude girls are? Jesus, trying to hold a conversation with them feels like mission impossible oftentimes. They are unnecessarily confrontational and arrogant. The unattractive ones are even worse from what I have noticed. It is a coping mechanism from unattractive girls to treat men badly so they can feel like they have more value.

In short, staying away from the forum for a few weeks has helped me make progress in social terms, not in sexual or romantic terms. I still have a lot of self-improvement on the way before I can make my final post here, if ever. Good night, brothers.

Alright, cool.

Goodnight.