Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Despite having high Testosterone why do i still look like a fag? Also IT members have low testerstone.

lilwrist

lilwrist

Banned
-
I got my testerstone checked a few weeks ago my above average for my age at around 774 ng/dl. So I'm at no point low testerstone but why do I still look like a fag? I have good mental health though but my bones are thin despite having an active lifestyle all of my life. I can't grow muscle on my arms. My hair is always weak (dried out or some shit) at least I have a deep voice.

I think most IncelTear members have low testerstone tho even if the men. The way they behave is a sign of low testerstone. And I bet ya inceltears won't touch this post cuz they don't wanna expose themselves. Also they recently got exposed for encouraging suicide.

It's likely other genetic factors influencing such; what about your facial features? :feelswhere:

Milk is helpful for gaining weight.

Yeah us incels range from low T (boyish) to high T (ogre). I don't think most incels would be average, we only lie in either extremes.

Yeah us incels range from low T (boyish) to high T (ogre). I don't think most incels would be average, we only lie in either extremes.
Cute profile picture bro

You just suck at being a genetic male

It's fully possible to have fewer or less sensitive androgen receptors and have a weaker reaction to high testosterone. Just saying but who knows. Basically boils down to genetics, and if you're not genetically predisposed to gain more pronounced secondary sex characteristics, you're screwed. I can't grow chest hair or a beard for example. Only a mustache and goatee. No amount of Test will change that

Possibly some other issue unrelated to your testosterone levels. Get a more comprehensive blood work done to see what's up

Because

ITS OVER FOR YOU

I got my testerstone checked a few weeks ago my above average for my age at around 774 ng/dl. So I'm at no point low testerstone but why do I still look like a fag? I have good mental health though but my bones are thin despite having an active lifestyle all of my life. I can't grow muscle on my arms. My hair is always weak (dried out or some shit) at least I have a deep voice.

I think most IncelTear members have low testerstone tho even if the men. The way they behave is a sign of low testerstone. And I bet ya inceltears won't touch this post cuz they don't wanna expose themselves. Also they recently got exposed for encouraging suicide.
Genetics.

High testosterone is worthless if your androgen receptors are shit. It's like having a million dollars in your bank account but you can't spend any of it. What race are you? If you were black you'd be a giga alpha male because our androgen receptors are highly reactive. You must be Asian or curry.