Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Despite having above average IQs, incels are incapable of maxxing our higher intellectuality for profit

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
All due to lookism; it's beyond over!

our higher intellectuality for profit​

If only :feelsbadman:
I’d cope with some nice profits

If only :feelsbadman:
I’d cope with some nice profits
I always think about starting a business, and I'd hire only incels as employees.
But I'm too poorcel

I always think about starting a business, and I'd hire only incels as employees.
But I'm too poorcel
Same :feelsbadman:
I always read about startups
But it’s too expensive in this country

IQ is the unironically the most retarded cope

"IQ" is the biggest pile of shit concept ever. I'm not even going to bother posting about scores etc... Suffice it to say, that if these supposed quantifications and psychometric "quotients" actually had ANY bearing whatsoever on actual tangible outcome of life, I would not have ended up here on this forum. I guarantee you.

"IQ" is the biggest pile of shit concept ever. I'm not even going to bother posting about scores etc... Suffice it to say, that if these supposed quantifications and psychometric "quotients" actually had ANY bearing whatsoever on actual tangible outcome of life, I would not have ended up here on this forum. I guarantee you.
We all ended here because we're ugly outcasts.

IQ is the unironically the most retarded cope
Not really, I've read an infinite amount of threads on this forum and I'd estimate the average IQ to be at the very least 120+
We are pretty smart; just misunderstood

Most Incels don't have higher IQs. That's just another cope. Your genetics can fuck you over in every aspect.

Majority of inkwells are simply ugly Normies. They are not too different.

Not really, I've read an infinite amount of threads on this forum and I'd estimate the average IQ to be at the very least 120+
We are pretty smart; just misunderstood
I never said people here are idiots or geniuses, I said that iq is a very useless cope, as I said before, high iq doesn't mean money

Most Incels don't have higher IQs. That's just another cope. Your genetics can fuck you over in every aspect.

Majority of inkwells are simply ugly Normies. They are not too different.
It's not just a cope, there are multiple corroborating scientific studies on the topic, such as a longitudinal study conducted by Cheng & Udry (2007): https://www.collegian.psu.edu/archives/article_c0725a5e-26fb-5fe8-9386-b801050fdf26.html

Thing is it happens on both ends, drooling retards sub 70 IQ and above average over 110 IQs have less sex than normies with average IQs. Normies loss their virginities faster, in agreement with the NT pilla many here adhere to.

Since average iq is 90-100 depending on how exactly it is standardized, higher intelligence leads to less sex than low intelligence does. You have to lose 30 points to start seeing the drop off after 70 iq, but you only have to gain 10 points before seeing the drop off above 110 iq.

Granted these studies are solely looking at virginity so you can still be correct when we're talking about incels as a subculture/identity. But strictly speaking the iq thing has been corroborated in multiple academic studies

Intelligence means nothing in today's society, it's all about ass kissing, who you're related to, who you're friends with, or what family you come from. In many settings intelligence is looked down at or even frowned upon because intelligent people will question orders and reject doing menial tasks. This is a society of dumb fucking corrupt midwits everywhere. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
It's not just a cope, there are multiple corroborating scientific studies on the topic, such as a longitudinal study conducted by Cheng & Udry (2007): https://www.collegian.psu.edu/archives/article_c0725a5e-26fb-5fe8-9386-b801050fdf26.html

Thing is it happens on both ends, drooling retards sub 70 IQ and above average over 110 IQs have less sex than normies with average IQs. Normies loss their virginities faster, in agreement with the NT pilla many here adhere to.

Since average iq is 90-100 depending on how exactly it is standardized, higher intelligence leads to less sex than low intelligence does. You have to lose 30 points to start seeing the drop off after 70 iq, but you only have to gain 10 points before seeing the drop off above 110 iq.

Granted these studies are solely looking at virginity so you can still be correct when we're talking about incels as a subculture/identity. But strictly speaking the iq thing has been corroborated in multiple academic studies
Based and IQ pilled, there is also a study about perceived intelligence of men not corresponding with perceived attractiveness. (Can't find the source right now)
In a nutshell they predicted that women would sleep with dumber men