Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Despite being richmaxxed he had to rely from JBW

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
No money and status for you height. Despite be richmaxxed/statusmaxxed. Our fellow shortcel didnt scored a white gyal.

The worst part is that his wife was dating other guys before him. She was just his crush(or gf), then ran the cock-carrousel and then settle down with him.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1671460105023.jpg
    FB_IMG_1671460105023.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 62
No money and status for you height. Despite be richmaxxed/statusmaxxed. Our fellow shortcel didnt scored a white gyal.

The worst part is that his wife was dating other guys before him. She was just his crush(or gf), then ran the cock-carrousel and then settle down with him.
after the kids come of age she shoudl dump her and enjoy his money I don't know if argentina has spousal support

she looks kinda native south america.

Oh boy the muh Aryan genes copers will have a heart attack when they see the first picture.

but anyway good for him. At least he not lonely and has some happiness and babies

after the kids come of age she shoudl dump her and enjoy his money I don't know if argentina has spousal support
look at that woman carefully. She is a washed up hag who hit the wall who can now only get low lifes, losers, fat slobs etc.

she aint going any where, believe you me

His face is fine, and he's not a turbomanlet, especially in Argentina; I don't see how he wouldn't have ascended otherwise, and she just looks like a regular Becky... :feelssus:

Though he certainly could get better now with his statusmaxxing and wealthmaxxing. :feelsjuice:

His face is fine, and he's not a turbomanlet, especially in Argentina; I don't see how he wouldn't have ascended otherwise, and she just looks like a regular Becky... :feelssus:

Though he certainly could get better now with his statusmaxxing and wealthmaxxing. :feelsjuice:
he is autist tho

You are correct. if someone is lucky is his wife not him.