Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Despite being redpilled , I still feel HATE and DISGUST towards ugly people

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
Some random fucking non human moonfacedcel baldcel sat next to me on the bus and I felt legit disgust towards him

Just imagine how straight females must feel towards ugly males

its over

But you are ugly too motherfucker how can you hate ugly people??? wtf cant understand

KilluminoidBR said:
But you are ugly too motherfucker how can you hate ugly people??? wtf cant understand

I hate myself too tbh

It seems like everyone is shallow and you have to actively make an effort not to be one.

Anon said:
It seems like everyone is shallow and you have to actively make an effort not to be one.

its impossible not to be " shallow " , thats how your lizard brain works , you cant help it

I just hate bluepilled ugly dudes

I just hate life

Or nature for giving me a bad one

It's mother nature, promoting hatred, unfairness and inequity.

It's all good as long you don't treat them differently.

I've mostly wiped that disgusting human trait from my mind, Im not going to fucking discriminate and certainly not hate someone for their looks. Actively start wiping that trait from you're mind

Nautica1983 said:
I've mostly wiped that disgusting human trait from my mind, Im not going to fucking discriminate and certainly not hate someone for their looks. Actively start wiping that trait from you're mind

True.

Pouuop said:
its impossible not to be " shallow " , thats how your lizard brain works , you cant help it

Humanity is wretched and depraved species.

Pouuop said:
Anon said:
This is what I hate about lookism, it is literally hardwired into our brains, even ugly subhumans are affected by it

I always have positive thoughts about beautiful people.

Try not to be such a cunt, please. That person could've been any of us.

justforlulzandkeks said:
This is what I hate about lookism, it is literally hardwired into our brains, even ugly subhumans are affected by it

How do you think IT cucks treat those cognitive dissonances coming up when they feel the disgust after being confronted with ugly humans. They still claim that Lookism doesn't control them.

Why do you say "despite being redpilled." Don't you mean blackpilled?

It's because they're reminding you to your own subhumanity (I assume you are truly ugly, not just a 5-6/10 LARPing as an ugly dude). A lot of women hate them for the same reason: deep down they know these guys aren't really far from being their looksmatches.

I think this song sums me (and many incels) up well:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/caL4E0Ix38U[/video]

NekoStance said:
I think this song sums me (and many incels) up well:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/caL4E0Ix38U[/video]

Pretty much

I'd kill everyone here.

What's the problem with what OP said? You're coping or an angel if you haven't thought somebody you knew was hideous.

Grotesque said:
I'd kill everyone here.

I can never tell if people are joking or not on this forum, really hard to tell.

If I could get away with it, I'd murder everyone.

Grotesque said:

Some would see this as a blessing from the Angel of Death, euthanasia by proxy, mercy embodied.

Grotesque said:

Fuck off, I kill u first.

Bushladen008 said:
I stab you in the butthole before you kill me .

I cut your peepee off and you bleed to death before you can stab my butthole.

Kointo said:
I cut your peepee off and you bleed to death before you can stab my butthole.

I grab my peepee put it in your mouth, while I bleed all over your face.

its just biology boyos no need to virtue signal that you like ugly people just because you are incel

ugly people have to accept that they are bottom tier

It's only natural, I hate also hate other ugly people and feel disdain when I look at them.
But I also feel the same for everyone to be fair.

I don't notice myself treating anyone differently based on their looks, only their character.

QuantumDummy said:
I don't notice myself treating anyone differently based on their looks, only their character.

same. unless they're legit deformed, even then i don't really care.