Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Despite Accounting For Only Seven-Percent of the Global Population....

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡⚡
★★★★★
49% of this forum is White.

Percentage-wise, what you end up having is:

Whites- ~49%

Non-Whites: ~51%

More breakdown:
Euros: ~123

Slavs: ~40

Britfags: ~24

Germans: ~16

Meds: ~12

Nordics: ~10

Other Europeans: ~21

NAcels: ~102

Amerimutts: ~69

Canadians: ~10

Aussies/Kiwis: ~5

Brazilian Whites: ~9

Aussies: ~9

Other Whites: ~6

JBW copers seething & coping.

Ethnics too low IQ to use the forum.

So 49% of this forum are fakecels? Fakecels.is

I always lie on those things... Maybe thats why they stopped asking for me to do it? Jk?

Plenty of ethnics, who also were major JBW copers were exposed as fakecels.
Who? Either way, I don't care that much since I'm a subhuman. 2PSL white = 7PSL Ethnic

Selection bias my friend, white people have more internet access.

Who? Either way, I don't care that much since I'm a subhuman.
Long list, but you're a newfag who learned of this site from Tik-Tok so meh
2PSL white = 7PSL Ethnic
Kek jfl.

And what kind of "ethnic?" Why can't you guys apply a thing called nuance.
Selection bias my friend, white people have more internet access.
Point of this, is even with the White-halo, a good percentage of this forum is still White.

Long list, but you're a newfag who learned of this site from Tik-Tok so meh

Kek jfl.

Point of this, is even with the White-halo, a good percentage of this forum is still White.
still coping for over 9 hours? JBW is law, just accept it

Idk bruh ricecels, MENAcels, Currycels

you're a newfag who learned of this site from Tik-Tok so meh

face nerd GIF by JoyPixels

You dont know about the struggles I've had.

Get off my thread, and neck yourself you 80 IQ shitskin.
Mmmm IQ shaming? Wow why not neck yourself you autistic cumskin?

Every race has its incels, the only advantage being white would offer I guess is being immune to discrimination.
You don’t hear foids saying “I’d never date a white guy”.

Do you even understand JBW

Mmmm IQ shaming? Wow why not neck yourself you autistic cumskin?
Get the full off my thread, and put a shotgun in your mouth & paint a painting with your brain matter, you fucking disgusting shitskin.

Get the full off my thread, and put a shotgun in your mouth & paint a painting with your brain matter, you fucking disgusting shitskin.
Winnie The Pooh Happy Dance GIF by Leon Denise
You first cumskin

You dont know about the struggles I've had.

IQ flexing :feelskek:
JBW IS LAW
IS
LAW

Don't be racist man
True racism is bad but he started it, gotta give that dude the same energy, he can't expect himself to insult me and receive nothing in return

True racism is bad but he started it, gotta give that dude the same energy, he can't expect himself to insult me and receive nothing in return
You started this retard

In the sense Whiteness is a halo yeah, but it doesn't mean whites can't be incel.
Yeah of course white can be incel nobody ever said that they couldn't

Internet use and particularly English speaking website and in particular incel websites are skewed towards anglophone countries and Europe which is overwhelmingly white and yet the forum isn’t majority white

He can't accept he is a fakecel mogger
Whites are definitely not fakecel moggers. I don't think you even yourself believe that some autistic trucel 5'9 white guy can be a fakecel in this era.

You started this retard
Where? You were the first one you liar.
See, you were the mean one first I just disagreed with you about something and you proceeded to insult my race and IQ ):
You are a disgusting individual.

Where? You were the first one you liar.

See, you were the mean one first I just disagreed with you about something and you proceeded to insult my race and IQ ):
You are a disgusting individual.
Because you invalidated my struggles & experiences by what you implied.

Whites are definitely not fakecel moggers. I don't think you even yourself believe that some autistic trucel 5'9 white guy can be a fakecel in this era.
I was joking brah, I do believe white can be incels. Like every race, it was so obvious that my claims were satire the moment I mentioned 2PSL white = 7 PSL ethnic

Because you invalidated my struggles & experiences by what you implied.
You could've ended your sentence with "you don't know the struggle I've experienced" and I would've said sorry/could you explain sorry bro?
Your comments about my race and IQ were unnecessary

I was joking brah, I do believe white can be incels. Like every race, it was so obvious that my claims were satire the moment I mentioned 2PSL white = 7 PSL ethnic
Well, if you know any content, you would know that JBW shilling has been going on here for a long time.

And the context implied you genuinely did.

There are people on this site who actually believes so wouldn't surprise me at all.

Massive cope

Excess men from China and India outnumber whitecels

Gender imbalanceWhile the difference of gender at birth has been decreasing in the country over the past decade, China still boasts the world's most skewed sex ratio at birth at around 110 males born for every 100 females as of 2021. That means there are about 34 million.

India, a country that has a deeply held preference for sons and male heirs, has an excess of 37 million males, according to its most recent census. The number of newborn female babies compared with males has continued to plummet, even as the country grows more developed and prosperous.

Pakistan's population in 2023 is 241.5 million, of which 123.7m are estimated to be males and 117.8m females, implying that there are 5.9m more men than women.​

34 + 37 + 5,9 = 76,9 millions excess male

These people alone outnumber white incels worldwide

Last edited:
We need a new survey this year

truecel ethnics ended up in gore videos and sold to the chinese organ farms