Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Desperate shit you did as a blue pilled cuck to get laid or get a gf

doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-
- one time i followed a roastie after school and tried to follow her to get to know her but chads cockblocked me and i found out she hated me afterward
-once when my brother was gonna bring over a roastie to have sex with i had a delusion where i thought the roastie wanted a 3some so i hid in the closet and my my bro was banging her i came out the closet with a boner (my bro ended up kicking my ass but he got the worse of it because he was sneaking in girls kek)
-in the 9th grade i would burn the initials(1st letter of name and last name) of roasties into my hand (with a pencil eraser) and ask them to be my gfs (thourhg social media)by showing them this act of love and they'd all snitch on me
-i once had a friend who had a girlfriend and cheated on her. i called her and told her my friend cheated on her and even called my friend on 3way with her staying quiet so he could spill the beans and she still stayed with him
-i took care of a roastie financially for a few months thinking she would come see me but never did (she was from asia)
-i flew out a bitch from chicago to loose my virginity but she fucked my brother instead
-I spent probably $10,000(conservative estimate and not counting the times i got high alone) doing crack and heroin with roastie druggies but never got some
- when i was voluntary homeless i tried to have sex with a crackhead but she was so disgusted by me she ended up sucking the cock off some homeless veteran in a wheelchair

Those are the top of my head. I wanted to post other but they bring back horrible memories and their pretty dark.

Post yours boyos

Once i took a hair of my real life waifu girl who was my classmate in middle school and carried that hair with me alll the time, i kept it in my notebook where i often wrote stories about detectives and shit (yes i'm sightly autistic) and made sure to not lose that hair for a while until someday i lost it and went totally insane about it
.I was pretty cucked at the time so don't judge me

Back in my bluepilled days, I did the most despicable thing ever: I respected a wamen...

Oh god, I feel terrible to this day about it...
I pray to St. Blackops2cel everyday for forgiveness for those gutter-days...
Please, please, pray for me...

I tried pick up. Which is the most desperate thing you can do.

I remember helping out girls in math class, they used to always ask for the answers and shit. now I know why....

I remember helping out girls in math class, they used to always ask for the answers and shit. now I know why....
Damn, reminds me of a guy back in college who was a beta orbiter for a big breasted red head in my programming class. She got him to program the final for both her and the guy she had a crush on. I just felt fucking pitiful for that guy. I shook my damn head in disbelief and they both looked at me and snickered. Shit was tough to watch the.

Damn, reminds me of a guy back in college who was a beta orbiter for a big breasted red head in my programming class. She got him to program the final for both her and the guy she had a crush on. I just felt fucking pitiful for that guy. I shook my damn head in disbelief and they both looked at me and snickered. Shit was tough to watch the.
that was hard to read, ive seen similar cases. may God have mercy on these beta orbiters

I doubt OP is legit

but by chance that it is seriously kys disgusting beta faggot

- I spent probably $10,000(conservative estimate and not counting the times i got high alone) doing crack and heroin with roastie druggies but never got some
Nigga do crack and heroin with us instead of these fucking sluts

- one time i followed a roastie after school and tried to follow her to get to know her but chads cockblocked me and i found out she hated me afterward
-once when my brother was gonna bring over a roastie to have sex with i had a delusion where i thought the roastie wanted a 3some so i hid in the closet and my my bro was banging her i came out the closet with a boner (my bro ended up kicking my ass but he got the worse of it because he was sneaking in girls kek)
-in the 9th grade i would burn the initials(1st letter of name and last name) of roasties into my hand (with a pencil eraser) and ask them to be my gfs (thourhg social media)by showing them this act of love and they'd all snitch on me
-i once had a friend who had a girlfriend and cheated on her. i called her and told her my friend cheated on her and even called my friend on 3way with her staying quiet so he could spill the beans and she still stayed with him
-i took care of a roastie financially for a few months thinking she would come see me but never did (she was from asia)
-i flew out a bitch from chicago to loose my virginity but she fucked my brother instead
-I spent probably $10,000(conservative estimate and not counting the times i got high alone) doing crack and heroin with roastie druggies but never got some
- when i was voluntary homeless i tried to have sex with a crackhead but she was so disgusted by me she ended up sucking the cock off some homeless veteran in a wheelchair

Those are the top of my head. I wanted to post other but they bring back horrible memories and their pretty dark.

Post yours boyos
Now im convinced this nigga is LARPing. 100%.

Post yours boyos
You deserve to be incel for snitching on your friend for some pussy lel
Nigga do crack and heroin with us instead of these fucking sluts

I messaged about 500 women saying," I am depressed,desperate,sad,mad and alone. Will you be my gf?" About 50 of them replied with almost the same message,"but I don't even know you", another 25 said "no, you're ugly" and rest of all reported me resulting in the suspension of my account.

once when my brother was gonna bring over a roastie to have sex with i had a delusion where i thought the roastie wanted a 3some so i hid in the closet and my my bro was banging her i came out the closet with a boner
giphy.gif

I asked a girl out sixteen times and we went out two times. No sex was done.

let them copy my work

Never been bluepilled. I'm serious

I helped a girl with calculus in uni, taught her, assisted with homework, tests. It was really hard for me because I struggle when communicating with girls but over time I actually could have a somewhat decent conversation with her (pretty sure she noticed how autistic I am and was nice to me). Then one day I woke up and received a message from her asking if I could help her boyfriend with calculus since I was such a good teacher :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I didnt ever do anything directly aimed at getting laid

I always knew that being "nice" with cucked beta behaviour would bring me nowhere, however, here's the list of bluepilled things i did to femoids i was attracted to:
  • Whined and complained to femoids about my problems (JFL @ me)
  • Did homework for them (sometimes even in school)
  • Always held doors for them
  • Once gave one roastie full pack of my japanese cigarettes for nothing
  • Once spent 35$ and bought an item in online game for my "internet gf" (JFL @ me 2x)
Overall, nothing special, your default cucked things.

"You are one ugly ass mother fucker just like your dad" my grandpa told seeing me just after I was born. I came to know about when I was 4 or 5 don't remember. So I was blackpilled since my birth. I never tried to get laid. But I fell for a black bitch but she said she does not date curries, because their dicks are tiny.

I sent a song I wrote about a Stacy to her colleagues. I then had a convo with one of them (also a femoid) on FB. She was actually gonna set me up on a blind date with her Stacy colleague that I wrote the song about, and even after I said that I lived in a different country, she still sent me a WhatsApp invitation on the Stacy's behalf. After I told them that I didn't have a cell phone (which I don't because I'm a fucking hermit and have no friends anymore), they asked if I had a real FB (I sent them the song from an anonymous account). I told them that I didn't because I don't, and then I said something autistic (I'm not gonna say what), after which they told me, in so many words, to fuck off.

orbited a girl in my last job for a 1 year + was 18-19 at the time.

"You are one ugly ass mother fucker just like your dad" my grandpa told seeing me just after I was born. I came to know about when I was 4 or 5 don't remember. So I was blackpilled since my birth. I never tried to get laid. But I fell for a black bitch but she said she does not date curries, because their dicks are tiny.
Thats brutal.

Half the shit you posted is obvious LARP'ing trash. " I did heroin and coke" dude you're probably a 16 year old edgelord. And JFL at the recurring theme of "I had a girl to have sex with me but she ended up fucking someone else in my immediate vicinity" stinks of bad LARP.

I helped a girl with calculus in uni, taught her, assisted with homework, tests. It was really hard for me because I struggle when communicating with girls but over time I actually could have a somewhat decent conversation with her (pretty sure she noticed how autistic I am and was nice to me). Then one day I woke up and received a message from her asking if I could help her boyfriend with calculus since I was such a good teacher :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
JFL. Did you help her bf...be honest...
I sent a song I wrote about a Stacy to her colleagues. I then had a convo with one of them (also a femoid) on FB. She was actually gonna set me up on a blind date with her Stacy colleague that I wrote the song about, and even after I said that I lived in a different country, she still sent me a WhatsApp invitation on the Stacy's behalf. After I told them that I didn't have a cell phone (which I don't because I'm a fucking hermit and have no friends anymore), they asked if I had a real FB (I sent them the song from an anonymous account). I told them that I didn't because I don't, and then I said something autistic (I'm not gonna say what), after which they told me, in so many words, to fuck off.
What the fuck did I just read? Is your whole life a LARP nigga? Get a grip man.

JFL. Did you help her bf...be honest...
No I did not, I didn't answer her message and never talked with her at uni ever again, and I am sure that she understood why because I never received new messages.

Never did anything. Thank god

Back in my bluepilled days, I did the most despicable thing ever: I respected a wamen...

Oh god, I feel terrible to this day about it...
I pray to St. Blackops2cel everyday for forgiveness for those gutter-days...
Please, please, pray for me...

I love how you're 15 and probably come here just to be edgy.

I love how you're 15 and probably come here just to be edgy.
I've come here because the blackpill is true. What do you have against youngcels anyway?

damn man I try to forget these things so desperately you just triggered some ptsd in me.

the worst cucked thing I have done is orbiting one anorexic stacy for one and a half years.
fucking foid was on her phone 24/7.
was 18-19
because of her I still have a fetish for thin foids.
I was just a fucking cockblocker for her, so others wouldn't approach her when she didn't want to.

I've come here because the blackpill is true. What do you have against youngcels anyway?
The fact that being a virgin at 15 is normal and you're only shooting yourself in the foot.

You should focus on developing a social circle and not posting here.

trucel

Tried way too hard to make them laugh.
Used any excuse to talk to them
Thought a conversation was an achievement
Spoke in a gay voice (saw other people doing it, but didn't realize they were cucks)
Thought playing guitar would get me laid (metal LOL)

Strut around with confidence
Penguin fagget
Half the shit you posted is obvious LARP'ing trash. " I did heroin and coke" dude you're probably a 16 year old edgelord. And JFL at the recurring theme of "I had a girl to have sex with me but she ended up fucking someone else in my immediate vicinity" stinks of bad LARP.
he’s not a good troll tbh. He gotta come better than that tbh.

The fact that being a virgin at 15 is normal and you're only shooting yourself in the foot.
Are you cuckmaxxing or something? This is INCELS.ME, not r/Cuckold. You can visit r/Cuckold here: www.stormfront.org

The reality is that genes determine your love/sex life. Chads and ALL women lose their Virginity at age 12 or under, while sub8 males remain permavirgins for life. It's better to know this now than later.

You all are my brothers. Who am I supposed to make friends with? The numales? The normies? The LGBT? The femoids? The Chads? I am a man of integrity, and will never associate with those inhuman demons. You have slandered me, and I expect you to apologize.

Now im convinced this nigga is LARPing. 100%.
He admits it on his signature.

" IF YOU GET OFFENDED OR SCARED OR WORRIED BOUT MY POST THAT AINT MY PROBLEM YOU CUCK. IM JUST A BORED VIRGIN NEET KEK I LOVE HOW YOU SEE ME AS SOME SUPER BADASS VILLAIN KEK YOU ARE THE EVIL PERSON YOU DUMMY!! STOOOOOPID!
MR EDGY MR TROLL MR MOST HATED MR MOST WANTED MR I FUCK YO MOMMA!"

He admits it on his signature.

" IF YOU GET OFFENDED OR SCARED OR WORRIED BOUT MY POST THAT AINT MY PROBLEM YOU CUCK. IM JUST A BORED VIRGIN NEET KEK I LOVE HOW YOU SEE ME AS SOME SUPER BADASS VILLAIN KEK YOU ARE THE EVIL PERSON YOU DUMMY!! STOOOOOPID!
MR EDGY MR TROLL MR MOST HATED MR MOST WANTED MR I FUCK YO MOMMA!"
i use that in my signature for plausible deniability tbh :^)

I gave a fat ass tips from my first paycheck to a girl with my number on it and when I was young I always sat with the girls but they ignored me.

Post yours boyos

Jesus christ this is some of the most retarded shit i have ever read.

:feelsrope:

THATS CRAP :feelsree: I HAVE 16 YEARS OLD, AND I CANT TALK WHIT A GIRL, IF THE GIRL LEFTS ME, AND GOES FOR CHAD, IS SO FKCK, THE CHANGE IS IN THE SOCIETY :feelsokman:

My brother's gf called the landline phone once. I picked it up, and since me and my bro have identical voices, she thought I was my brother. I was so thirsty for female attention that I flirted with her. Later my bro found out and got fucking pissed. He said wanted to kick my ass but he didn't. I can understand why you thought you were invited for a threesome, the thirst is just that potent.

Almost every guy with a gf cheats. Chad just has so many options. Girls know this and they don't care.