Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Desperate Brahmincel castemaxxing out of his inceldom, currycels GTFIH!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

NRSOn0R.jpg
nSLsLkN.jpg
RDd9cqa.jpg
o2LCnAB.jpg
f6j3eXw.jpg
mQN8urI.jpg
Ogjoc4W.jpg
StGtp39.jpg
a8Zwho7.jpg
7nVAapi.jpg
qKcoqOg.jpg
uHw0XJJ.jpg
reL5pYo.jpg

giphy.gif

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Should have lectured her on Castles
especially the European medieval style

brutal one word answers

You know, I'm no expert but if you don't wanna fuck it up with a girl don't tell her about how your semen is in high demand.

What an idiotic fool thinking the woman will be impressed by his caste and overlook his ugly curry face. To her all brown curries are the same caste of dalit and "unsexable". I am a Brahmin myself and this is a pathetic cope, many of my relatives think this way especially the older generation, but in modern society caste means nothing. The only indicator of your caste and worth to a woman is your facial bones.

What an idiotic fool thinking the woman will be impressed by his caste and overlook his ugly curry face. To her all brown curries are the same caste of dalit and "unsexable". I am a Brahmin myself and this is a pathetic cope, many of my relatives think this way especially the older generation, but in modern society caste means nothing. The only indicator of your caste and worth to a woman is your facial bones.
high caste have different genes like the bollywood actors are all high caste and theg look like persian

high caste have different genes like the bollywood actors are all high caste and theg look like persian
In most cases you can't tell the difference between high and low caste based of looks.

high caste have different genes

Partially true, but does not matter now, may be it was helpful 8000 years ago. Now too admixtured.

like the bollywood actors are all high caste

No.

and theg look like persian

Because most of the guys who look like that, their ancestors came from Persia/Afghanistan/Northern Syria/Turkey.

Partially true, but does not matter now, may be it was helpful 8000 years ago. Now too admixtured.

No.

Because most of the guys who look like that, their ancestors from came from Persia/Afghanistan/Northern Syria/Turkey.
oh they r not curry?
they should not be allowed in bollywood, imagine if america actors is alll from germany, there would be huge outcry
curry women ogle those foreign actors, they should be remobed

I'm surprised he didn't ask her to "do one thing".

May be he got blocked before doing that :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
specifically india, i do not count pakistan and other middle east
they are arabic races or similair

This was India during the Kushan period:

Kushanmap.jpg

and this was India during the Nanda dynasty:

Nanda_Empire%2C_c.325_BCE.png

This is India now:

1280px-2010_India_forest_cover_distribution_map_for_its_States_and_Union_Territories.svg.png

Last edited: