Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Designing a replica Deaths Head ring and getting it 3D printed in stainless steel

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Stormfrontcels might like this idea for a hobby I've had for a while.

I've always wanted to have a nazi memoribilia collection but the good pieces are rare and really expensive. A nazi youth knife or a luger would be incredible to have but I don't even know where you'd be able to buy authentic stuff like that. Even better would be to have a real iron cross medal or a deaths head ring.

Then I wondered about making a replica of this.

353992d1338582392 deathshead ring 4fc0a1d31d1c0

353994d1338582398 deathshead ring 4fc0a12b66ab4

Looks so cool right? Having even just a replica of this ring would be pretty cool.

I have some experience with 3D design and 3D printing too. And I know you can get things 3D printed in metal now. I've ordered some metal parts in stainless steel and they turn out kinda awesome, it might be good enough. If the design was accurate enough and with some polishing it I think it might turn out good. A metal 3D print of that ring like this would cost maybe $60 USD.

My 3D design skill aren't quite good enough to do the design yet though. It would take some practice.

Sell things like that on Etsy and make $$

damn, it costs like $3,500 to $7,000.
you can find replicas for cheaper, not that exact one though.

I want a silver one ngl