Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Depression took over me after these two site could be correct about how dark our world really are.

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Reddit is not based. :feelsjuice:

That's a schizo subreddit, why are you lurking there ?
I pick this site first after establishing blackpill is based global telegram group

Call me schzo but this world is that dark :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
if you seriously think half of the stuff in that reddit is true,don't you think these "supreme" aliens,wouldn't be doing a better job at whatever it is that they want to do?i mean if they literally control life and death and have supreme power,you would think they would be making something better then this.

if you seriously think half of the stuff in that reddit is true,don't you think these "supreme" aliens,wouldn't be doing a better job at whatever it is that they want to do?i mean if they literally control life and death and have supreme power,you would think they would be making something better then this.
Read the whole reddit threat dude

Truth may hurt but i have no choice whether i want to born in this world or not. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Read the whole reddit threat dude
i spent like 1 or 2 hours two days ago trying to understand what you were on about by browsing that reddit,and i just found a bunch of stoners tripping on dmt talking about their trips and interactions with aliens and supposed accounts on near death experiences.i mean near death experiencies are interesting,but there are literally a million people who had near death experience where they saw elvis in the after life,so much that someone even wrote a book about that.so putting trust on them is questionable at best

Amazon product ASIN 0934601402View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Elvis-After-Life-Experiences-Surrounding/dp/0934601402(think
this is the book.wouldn't be surprised if there are a couple of them)

i spent like 1 or 2 hours two days ago trying to understand what you were on about by browsing that reddit,and i just found a bunch of stoners tripping on dmt talking about their trips and interactions with aliens and supposed accounts on near death experiences.i mean near death experiencies are interesting,but there are literally a million people who had near death experience where they saw elvis in the after life,so much that someone even wrote a book about that.so putting trust on them is questionable at best

Amazon product ASIN 0934601402View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Elvis-After-Life-Experiences-Surrounding/dp/0934601402(think
this is the book.wouldn't be surprised if there are a couple of them)
Elvis may be one of the archon they didnt ask

Elvis may be one of the archon they didnt ask
if he was an archon i guess he wouldn't say he was one even if he was asked.Eitherway,this trapped earth theory is nothing more then a new form of gnosticism,which many christrian writers have written agaisn't,so you might find something of interest there.Still i have no reason as to why anyone would trust anything they hear from anyone.if anyone could be an archon or evil entity who is going to drag you to this reccuring nightmare,then it becomes impossible to even accept any testitonmy as they could be an archon who is going to lead you out of the way of "salvation" if there is one.so the chances of any archon story being true is infinitely small and not more credible then sasquatch and the ring novel being based on a true supernatural story.after all,they could be "true" as in they are they possible.