Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee DEPRESSED FEMALE

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-

Stacy on facebook talking about how is to live with depression with some photos in the post - 33k of likes, 40k of shares and more than 8k comments.

Me on facebook talking about how is to live with depression and other mental diseases - 4 likes from another male friends, 1 one comment from my best chad friend.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

She needs to commit die :woke:

Are those packets of tissues? LMAO

remember kids. sideways for attention, longways for results!

That is an inaccurate depiction. If an Incel dares to talk about his problems and depression, cuck tears will pop up and tell you to stop being entitled and remind you that you are a piece of shit. Meanwhile some chad or Stacy has “depression” and normies left and right support them continuously.

When it's someone who identifies as "incel" that's depressed, normies just have to try and convince themselves that it's the incel's fault for being depressed. Or that they're not really depressed, just selfish.

These attention whores are getting on my nerves.
She probably had a depression episode at MAX. caused by her stupid hormones.

That is an inaccurate depiction. If an Incel dares to talk about his problems and depression, cuck tears will pop up and tell you to stop being entitled and remind you that you are a piece of shit. Meanwhile some chad or Stacy has “depression” and normies left and right support them continuously.
But i dont show myself as incel in my facebook

When it's someone who identifies as "incel" that's depressed, normies just have to try and convince themselves that it's the incel's fault for being depressed. Or that they're not really depressed, just selfish.
You’re right forgot to mention about that. When I lurked this sight I though the shit incels said was too harsh to the normies. But when the media ridiculed us it feels justified to fight back.
But i dont show myself as incel in my facebook
That’s the point you’re not. It’s the best to stay anonymous on this site.

You’re right forgot to mention about that. When I lurked this sight I though the shit incels said was too harsh to the normies. But when the media ridiculed us it feels justified to fight back.

I'm gonna remember, come the 1st of Movember.

This type of shit makes me so angry. What a whore. You don't have the right to be sad when people like me exist.
But one day us truecels will rise up
Just you wait
Fuckin bitch

her male looksmatch is currently writing his suicide note while some faggot is telling him to hold his frame

When a foid says shes depressed it translates to: I was rejected by Chad

I would turn the depression between her legs into a fucking cavern
there is no way this DUMB SLUT is gonna ever be actually depressed with the amount of validation she receives constantly

that makeup makes her look 20 years older lmao, thats 90s milf shit

"I'm so depressed that I only have the energy to post this 1 pic of me in full makeup which took about 3 hours to do as well as a 2 hour trip to the hair salon, I hope a Chad will come and save me from this depression teehee"

Can this ever change? Will men ever be valuable enough to be getting attention like women?

the only way is the complete enslavement of women like in ancient times.

When a foid says shes depressed it translates to: I was rejected by Chad
I dont wanna make fun of depression but honestly majority of girls become depressed when they got rejected by chad... even that girl who suicide live on TV..rejected by chad

She doesn't know true pain.

"I'm so depressed that I only have the energy to post this 1 pic of me in full makeup which took about 3 hours to do as well as a 2 hour trip to the hair salon, I hope a Chad will come and save me from this depression teehee"

Female "depression" is caused by lack of access to Chad cock.

heart broken. where can i donate some money to this poor lady?

I would like to put a bullet in this bitch. If she spent a microsecond in our shoes she would rope immediately

Facebook is suicide fuel as an incel. No one cares about the problems of an unattractive male. To be honest, females wouldn't care if you were to kill yourself tomorrow. All that talk about suicide prevention is just a random day when normies get to ivirtue signal how caring they are. On a side note, I hope she overdoses all those meds.

Life on easy-mode is probably too hard for this thot.

Me on facebook talking about how is to live with depression and other mental diseases - 4 likes from another male friends, 1 one comment from my best chad friend.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
Pisses me off..... doesn't matter how much effort you put into a post foids will always get 100 times the amount of attention then you, just because they're foids....... I fucking hate cucks, and other humans that can't become more than just animals.

>depressed female :no:
>a female who sometimes doesn't get the attention she need to feel validated so she's sad sometimes :yes:

99.99% of people who claim are 'depressed' are not actually depressed

Oh no she is going to overdose on skittles