Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I'm not depressed

Athena's Owl

Athena's Owl

Greycel
For the last 1.5 years i have not being depressed about my situation and i dont want to have sex that much. I realize there isnt anything fruitful about being as lustful as normies. Instead of trying to looksmaxx i try to focus on how i will became more of a man in the eyes of God and worthwhile people i might find some day.
But either way from now on i wll be focusing on getting my self finacialy and psychologicaly indepentent. That means that if a hoe randomly started flerting with me and even if she was totaly into me i will most probably never settle for it. i dont want even to ascend anymore and geniualy i dont think about my lonliness and my dry dick that much. There is still hope to live a happy life and survive especially if you are under your 30s.

That's amazing

You do you brocel, copers will say all this is cope, you're at least putting some effort which you can change

i hope you live a fulfilling volcel life

I never was depressed. Loneliness never bothered me.

I'm happy for you but I dont understand how certain incels achieve this state. Everything is so fucked up.

I'm happy for you but I dont understand how certain incels achieve this state. Everything is so fucked up.
thx. Faith in Christ plays the biggest part in my mental well being and He is the reference of how my internal and external world should be. The most important thing faith taught me is to not believe in evolutionism so naturally the bp does effect me that much

Last edited:
thanks for the positivity i wish you well