Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Demon slayer and AOT are fucking garbage.

Right in what way
About you watching AoT and Demon Slayer despite you calling them fucking garbage and hating on them
61B3AE11 9200 4C86 A723 6EF441946C74

Different shows , but i found them very entertaining both

Wtf does that have to do with what i said? :feelssus:
You said you forget to watch anime weekly right? 9anime has a schedule of shows that released/will be releasing so you don’t miss anything

You said you forget to watch anime weekly right? 9anime has a schedule of shows that released/will be releasing so you don’t miss anything
No nigga, i forget shit that happened last ep for animes im not THAT interested in.

No nigga, i forget shit that happened last ep for animes im not THAT interested in.
giphy-30-gif.363475

That makes it even worse. Just lol at zoomer attention span @Animecel2D @Diocel @shii410 @Zettacel @kikecel

giphy-30-gif.363475

That makes it even worse. Just lol at zoomer attention span @Animecel2D @Diocel @shii410 @Zettacel @kikecel
Nigger i am literally older than you :lul:

giphy-30-gif.363475

Pretty sure @Diocel agrees, we just forget :feelsjuice:

giphy-30-gif.363475

his avi do be cute doe :what:

I just read about Demon Slayer's ending and holy fuck :lul::lul::lul::lul: you wont believe the garbage. :lul::lul::lul:
@WØLF @trying to ascend

I just read about Demon Slayer's ending and holy fuck :lul::lul::lul::lul: you wont believe the garbage. :lul::lul::lul:
@WØLF @trying to ascend
AOT is worse somehow

I can understand Demon Slayer, but AOT isn't that bad