Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Demon slayer and AOT are fucking garbage.

No :feelsjuice: i didnt like aot that much but i genuinely hate demon slayer :feelsjuice:
What's wrong with demon slayer? You unironically just hate it because it's popular

What's wrong with demon slayer? You unironically just hate it because it's popular
No i dont like the art and the characters, its basically just carried by animation :feelsjuice:

No i dont like the art and the characters, its basically just carried by animation :feelsjuice:
The art is literally the best thing about it jfl what are you talking about. How do you like the animation but not the art? Jfl

Jfl if you think i take spics seriously, literal internet clowns. JAJAJAJA
Watch it, it will make you hate re:zero.

Do you take quebecois serious? They are latin americans
The art is literally the best thing about it jfl what are you talking about. How do you like the animation but not the art? Jfl
Animation = motion.

Kill la kill has a good animation, but a trash art imo

I still don't get how Demon Slayer Is considered "the best anime of the decade" when all of it's story consists of turning a character into a human. The author has managed to make the protagonist untouchable by literally anything. It doesn't matter what happens, he and her sister will survive for the plot to advance.

The characters look stupid tbh with the big ass fucking eyes(why i hate it ngl) + its basically just something you watch to spend some good time which i dont like, ive went through enough one piece and naruto so im way over shonen now :feelsjuice:. When i watch something, i need a deep and compelling story with characters that feel realistic, not a nigga who been getting his ass beat for 20 minutes, being injured to hell and back but now somehow he remembered what his mom told him and just one shots his enemy :feelskek: (basically shonen lmao). I need a tight plot, self conscious characters, characters that redeem themselves or turn worse but in a realistic way with realistic motives, i need a show with a point.
I still don't get how Demon Slayer Is considered "the best anime of the decade" when all of it's story consists of turning a character into a human. The author has managed to make the protagonist untouchable by literally anything. It doesn't matter what happens, he and her sister will survive for the plot to advance.
not a nigga who been getting his ass beat for 20 minutes, being injured to hell and back but now somehow he remembered what his mom told him and just one shots his enemy :feelskek:

The author has managed to make the protagonist untouchable by literally anything. It doesn't matter what happens, he and her sister will survive for the plot to advance.
This applies to the best rated shounens

Normie taste, throw in some flashy animation and action, make the protagonist lose at first then make it emotional and now he is suddenly one shotting niggas :feelskek:

The characters look stupid tbh with the big ass fucking eyes(why i hate it ngl) + its basically just something you watch to spend some good time which i dont like, ive went through enough one piece and naruto so im way over shonen now :feelsjuice:. When i watch something, i need a deep and compelling story with characters that feel realistic, not a nigga who been getting his ass beat for 20 minutes, being injured to hell and back but now somehow he remembered what his mom told him and just one shots his enemy :feelskek: (basically shonen lmao). I need a tight plot, self conscious characters, characters that redeem themselves or turn worse but in a realistic way with realistic motives, i need a show with a point.
Man wrote a whole essay :whatfeels:

And where did you find this in Re:Zero?

Also, thoughts on TTGL?

And where did you find this in Re:Zero?
Tight plot: it literally cant get any tighter than this, Subaru throughout the series, was always faced with limited options, and the only way he could survive is by convincing people around him, but how is he gonna achieve that when he is a depressed inkwell shut in with self esteem issues? (Something i really loved about breaking bad which i noticed in rezero is how the characters always rely on eachother, the story is driven by character micro-interactions, not by just random shit going on, depending on how you word shit, a nigga might help you or go ER and kill everybody.)
Self conscious: Subaru EP18 and EP 4 of S2.
Emilia's desire to be accepted and loved. but, how will she do that when she doesnt even love herself?
Characters depth (ignoring the main characters's very long ass depths which i summarized above)
Look how deep one of the villains is through this one quote:

"It can’tbecan’tbecan’tbe. What the hell is this, I don’t get it. Why do I have to go through this. Who do you take me for. I am the Sin Archbishop “Greed” Regulus Corneas. The most satisfied existence in the world! The most indisputably asserted, an existence without any wavering aspects! It’s supposed to be like that, so why do I have to go through this?! Don’t mess around, this is no joke. Each and every one of them, what’s wrong with them that they accept such nonsensical absurdities as if they are a matter of course. That man, that woman, and that knight too, just because I showed a little mercy are getting too ahead of themselves, if I had been serious from the beginning then I could have had torn them apart in bits and pieces, but aren’t they misunderstanding their own power? That you can shamelessly make misunderstandings, that are from my point of view, hilariously wrong, is why I hate getting involved with others! Obnoxious, annoying, irritating, infuriating, vexing, dirty, unsightly scum. I’ve always always been doing well, for years, decades, centuries, this way for all that time, I have been faithfully serving as a Sin Archbishop more than anyone. When I was first chosen as a sin archbishop and received this witch factor, I killed them all, the father who despite his poor earnings was plagued with bad drinking habits, the mother who prattled on endlessly complaining day and night, and the greedy brothers who used to ravenously eye the portion that rightfully belonged to me, were all killed by me, the villagers who looked at me like I’m an idiot too, the people of the town who pushed me and my house into that hopeless village too, the inept heads of the country who carelessly abandoned the village and the town to that state in the first place too, I tore them all apart into bits and pieces, and when everything was gone I finally noticed a way I could live! I don’t need anything. Everything is just annoying. I am already satisfied. It’s not like I didn’t have it, I just didn’t need it. Unlike the intrusive scum, I’ve never needed anything. Despite that, giving me something, doesn’t that mean that from outside, from your point of view, that you looked at me and thought that I was a pitiful lacking existence. Everyone who wants to impose unneeded things on me should be killed, so only those who will leave the satisfied me alone should be allowed into this world. No matter who, just talking about their selfish nonsense, those shits. Who has the right to pity me. Who has the right to pity me and drive me to despair. As if I would let them. I don’t need anything and neither did I ask for anything. A father who despite his poor earnings was plagued with bad drinking habits and yet still occasionally buys gifts for me is scum better off dead. A mother who prattled on endlessly complaining day and night while saying obvious things like “apologies I’ve troubled you” is scum better off dead. The greedy brothers who despite ravenously eyeing the portion that rightfully belonged to me used to divide my part of their bun when my food got spilled are scum better off dead. Stop you shits, being arbitrarily kind towards me. Being kind, it must mean that you think I’m low, that you’re looking down on me. Someone who looks the goddamn down on others, especially someone who looks down family, It’s natural that they would be hated. It’s natural that they’re dead. It’s not my fault. I’ve done nothing wrong. It’s your fault, you you pitypitypity me, treat me like I’m pathetic, and leave me all alone. Have a taste of what it’s like to be made to feel like the most worthless person in the world. Surrounding me should only be those who do not pity me. Those who do pity me should disappear from the world. I hear laughter. You’re looking at me, aren’t you. You looked at me and laughed, didn’t you. What’s so laughable about me. What did you see in me that made you laugh. All of them laughing and laughing. A bunch of powerless scum who are only good at running their mouths. Why does my heart have to break so much because of them. Don’t stand in my way don’t obstruct me don’t pity me I’m not the I’m not the pitiable one, it’s you helpless and ignorant but still with “Greed”! You have to crawl throughout your entire life just to satisfy your incomplete selves, you’re the pitiable greed! I’m different I’m not like that I don’t want anything. The desireless me is better than your incomplete selves. Don’t pity me. The truth is that you’re jealous of me, envious of me, you admire me and because you can’t reach me you’re just running your mouth off. That’s right that must be right it’s obviously right. Wait, wait, just wait. Just stop. Don’t look at me don’t say my name don’t talk about me. Good or bad, just stop it, don’t pay attention to me, ignore me and leave me alone. Even though a complete existence has a heart that should not be able to be trampled on how come the likes of you are so insistent on interacting with me. I cannot comprehend it in the slightest. Both you and I are different people. Even thinking of getting a return by taking risks, no matter how you think about it, could never be reasonable would always be a mistake. You’re sick in the head. Calm down and think about it and you should be able to understand. All humans except me are just floating in a fever. Asking of others, that very fact that it is understandable is meaningless, useless and irresponsible should be easy to understand. It is all a fantasy of yours which you call it love love is friendship and trust what foolish idiocy reproductive activities themselves are the utmost disgusting acts. I don’t understand what it means. For what are you doing this. Whether it’s for being a mother or a child, although it makes a family, even if it is decorated with such words, it will be different from myself, whether that thing dies out or not, what does that have to do with me. If they continue to live when I die, I’ll be over. If they are dead while I live would only mean my continuation. Love and affection only makes it so that people cannot be independent. A person is independent in the first place. Out of concern for those who operate under such delusions, to be looked down by others is foolish and so I found companionship by gathering well looking women, and in order to not be betrayed I ask for only virgins, what more do you want of me. Don’t skip such a selfish act. Infringing on me to this extent, but you still ask whether you can infringe upon me even more? To think you’ve hit this point! To think your thoughts could be so twisted! Inflicting all this upon me, what more could you even ask of me. Just what do I have to do to not be pitied. The most pitiful person in the world, or whatever! There is no way anything said by that a lady plagued with such vulgar “Greed” who wants to to connect with one she li~kes is justified!"

The point of re:zero is to love yourself, just like Rem said, whenever you feel like you are stuck "Just like you started my time for me when it was stopped, we'll make the time that you feel is stopped for you start again. Let's start here, from square one, no from zero! (Referring to having to love yourself first before moving on any journey and taking the first step)" now tell me again what's the point of demon slayer? :feelsjuice:

I am into characters and character depth, that's why my favorite animes are all psychological :feelsjuice: being Monster, NGE and Re:zero. :feelsjuice:
Also, thoughts on TTGL?
Never got to watch it :feelsjuice:

Animation = motion.

Kill la kill has a good animation, but a trash art imo
Then why do you have a Gurren Lagann avi?????

Gainax/Trigger literally has the best art style in the industry but ok

Then why do you have a Gurren Lagann avi?????

Gainax/Trigger literally has the best art style in the industry but ok
Ufotable.

TTGL art looks better, I was watching TTGL at the time and the way yoko is reversed is nice to watch

Which one is?
Bind :feelsjuice:
I'm not. Anyone who's seen FLCL will agree with me
Images 45

Elab

Yeah and you also like the art, which is from the same studio that made Kill la Kill

I'm not. Anyone who's seen FLCL will agree with me
I know it is, but I don't see how this proves your point. Is Nichijou art similar to Violet's Evergarden one? Of course not, despite being made by the same studio.

Ufotable has consistency, differently from Toei where certain episodes are poorly drawn and at the same time animates scenes that require more effort than say a SOL, which is what kyoani usually does, despite its art style

Last edited:
i thought you were talking about goblin slayer for some reason, haven't watched those cuck shows in the OP at all

I know it is, but I don't see how this proves your point. Is Nichijou art similar to Violet's Evergarden one? Of course not, despite being made by the same studio.

Ufotable has consistency, differently from Toei where certain episodes are poorly drawn and at the same time animate scenes that require more effort than say a SOL, which is what kyoani usually does, despite its art style
Yup thats why i picked Bind :lul:

Ufotable has consistency, differently from Toei where certain episodes are poorly drawn and at the same time animates scenes that require more effort than say a SOL, which is what kyoani usually does, despite its art style
Damn, true tbh. IQmogs me ngl. My point was just that Gurren Lagann and Kill la Kill have very similar art styles so it didn't make sense to me why you "hated" Kill la Kill's

attack on titan(the manga version) has to be one of the biggest rides i have seen on paper.The last ten chapters are the biggest trash imaginable and before that there was some redflags,but the manga itself is one of the best thriller rides on paper.It's full of wtf plotwists,and slowly turns from a mindless edgy semi seinen gorefest into a weird political thriller attempting stories which you rarely see even on seinen manga.i honestly hated the first season(which is like the first 5 volumes of the manga) of attack on titan,but when i read the manga i was mindblown.Some people will be pedantic and critize some small aspect of the story which was used for plot convenience,and some other aspects of the manga are trash(mikassa is a meme,some characters never got a decent backstory making their deaths just shock factor,etc etc),but all in all the manga is a classic if one considers how crazy isayama was with the script.He by far made the most daring work in all of shounen and possibly in all of manga history.

I'm mild protan, so maybe it's that.

@Rhaast is too
Am I supposed to know what that means lol
attack on titan(the manga version) has to be one of the biggest rides i have seen on paper.The last ten chapters are the biggest trash imaginable and before that there was some redflags,but the manga itself is one of the best thriller rides on paper.It's full of wtf plotwists,and slowly turns from a mindless edgy semi seinen gorefest into a weird political thriller attempting stories which you rarely see even on seinen manga.i honestly hated the first season(which is like the first 5 volumes of the manga) of attack on titan,but when i read the manga i was mindblown.Some people will be pedantic and critize some small aspect of the story which was used for plot convenience,and some other aspects of the manga are trash(mikassa is a meme,some characters never got a decent backstory making their deaths just shock factor,etc etc),but all in all the manga is a classic if one considers how crazy isayama was with the script.He by far made the most daring work in all of shounen and possibly in all of manga history.

No spoil

Also @shii410 thoughts tbh is he spittin or nah :soy:

Last edited:
Am I supposed to know what that means lol

View attachment 564835

No spoil

Also @shii410 thoughts tbh
won't spoil don't worry.

Didnt you read aot ending? :feelsjuice:
Also he said AOT might be best manga out there :feelsclown:
i didn't say best,i said most daring.aot has flaws,but no one could have predicted how crazy the story was going to get.after volume 3 and before the last 10 chapters aot is the best thriller i have ever read.attention on thriller.aot first 3-5 volumes are edgy normie gorefests with only hints of what it would become later.but from then onwards it's plotwist after plotwist,drama after drama,cool fight from cool fight,mystery and more mystery.

I can't detect much red colour when there is green, my eyes detect much more green light compared to red light. So basically, a type of colour blindness.
Over for colorblindcels ngl, you probably couldn't see half the shit that was going on during the Tanjiro vs Rui fight. Brutal
Do the test: https://enchroma.com/pages/test

The result will be on the URL, so no e-mail needed
maby later
How did you.avoid all the spoilers?:feelswhere:
Idk I guess I'm lucky. I don't go out of my way to read/watch AoT content so maby that's why. I know a few small details like the rumbling and how the founding titan looks but that's it. Wait actually I did get spoiled a little bit about what happens with Falco fuark :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Over for colorblindcels ngl, you probably couldn't see half the shit that was going on during the Tanjiro vs Rui fight. Brutal

maby later

Idk I guess I'm lucky. I don't go out of my way to read/watch AoT content so maby that's why. I know a few small details like the rumbling and how the founding titan looks but that's it. Wait actually I did get spoiled a little bit about what happens with Falco fuark :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
Tfw you watch an anime but then wanna rewatch some fight scene but you are too scared youtube will recommend you the ending or a character's death every refresh :feelskek:.
You know what im talking about.

Tfw you watch an anime but then wanna rewatch some fight scene but you are too scared youtube will recommend you the ending or a character's death every refresh :feelskek:.
You know what im talking about.
Relatable :foidSoy: ngl

Ok I lied about not going out of my way to watch AoT content, I do tbh. I've just miraculously never really come across spoilers. I just see everyone crying and pissing their pants about the ending lmao

I bet you regret this thread now

You can stop the act now. No one believes you
I genuinely still think both animes i talked about are overrated as fuck :feelscomfy:

I genuinely still think both animes i talked about are overrated as fuck :feelscomfy:
Copium, I know you eagerly wait for each new episode every week

Copium, I know you eagerly wait for each new episode every week
Not really. I still havent seen yesterday's Ep and im not watching garbage slayer's last ep :feelsjuice: