Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Demon slayer and AOT are fucking garbage.

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
Holy shit this season is gonna be retarded, count me the fuck out :feelsclown:

agree on demon slayer

haven't seen the latest AOT seasons, season 1 was pretty good

:feelstrash::feelstrash: Havent finished demon slayer yet but aot is ok.. But i dont see it as best anime

AOT yes, kimetsu isn't

@shii410 thoughtlo

This gave me a good hard kek. Haven't lol'd like that in a while
AOT has the biggest number of one dimensional characters I've ever seen, full of plot armor, bad pacing and so on.

The last season was ridiculous tbh, they literally destroyed the essence of the series (the fear of the humanity being wiped out), just for the sake of convenience (since they wouldn't know to explain the reason why Titans exist)

What isn't "normie garbage?" We keep changing the standard. "Don't watch capeshit, that's for normies. Watch anime."

"No, don't watch THAT anime, it's for normies. Watch this other anime."

"If it airs on TV, it's for normies. What you really need to watch is hentai funded by low budget studios."

"No no no no, anything with money behind it is for normies. Only read doujins by independent artists."

"That independent artist has too many Twitter followers. Only read doujins by artists who don't use Western social media."

AOT has the biggest number of one dimensional characters I've ever seen, full of plot armor, bad pacing and so on.

The last season was ridiculous tbh, they literally destroyed the essence of the series (the fear of the humanity being wiped out), just for the sake of convenience (since they wouldn't know to explain the reason why Titans exist)
I think you fell asleep while watching it

Yep but kimetsu isnt good either :lul::lul::lul: characters are ultra cringe, story is garbage and they win by "THE POWER OF DEDICATION" lmao.
I think you fell asleep while watching it
Nah bro AOT characters are retarded other than Reiner who was ruined too :lul:

Yep but kimetsu isnt good either :lul::lul::lul: characters are ultra cringe, story is garbage and they win by "THE POWER OF DEDICATION" lmao.

YOU ONLY LIKE REINER BECAUSE HE'S CHAD

Just zenitsu and the relationship betweeen the characters is pretty good, differently from AOT.

The story is simple, but at least it's linear and doesn't pretend to be what it isn't.

Not power of dedication, the characters could barely defeat the demons in the spider arc, they would literally die without the hashiras.

Only good character is armin tbh

YOU ONLY LIKE REINER BECAUSE HE'S CHAD
No necause he actually got emotions and feels like shit for betraying his homies.
Levi is basically your fanservice husbando.
Mikasa is your fanservice waifu.
Eren was retarded for 3 seasons but now he is a genius (even if we ignore the time travel shit)
Armin is a faggot.
Annie is unrealistic as shit, who the fuck would love Armin?
And the list can go on and on...
Just zenitsu and the relationship betweeen the characters is pretty good, differently from AOT.

Only good character is armin tbh
Nope characters are cringe. Tanjiro is fucking insufferable and his voice is trash tier. Story is lame and made by a foid.

No necause he actually got emotions and feels like shit for betraying his homies.
Levi is basically your fanservice husbando.
Mikasa is your fanservice waifu.
Eren was retarded for 3 seasons but now he is a genius (even if we ignore the time travel shit)
Armin is a faggot.
Annie is unrealistic as shit, who the fuck would love Armin?
And the list can go on and on...

Nope characters are cringe. Tanjiro is fucking insufferable and his voice is trash tier. Story is lame and made by a foid.
Disagree, but at least kimetsu mogs HxH

Imagine watching anime to begin with

Disagree, but at least kimetsu mogs HxH
zHYfo5r.gif

He thinks blacks have the highest SMV out of any race, never took him seriously in the first place

zHYfo5r.gif

He thinks blacks have the highest SMV out of any race, never took him seriously in the first place
I legit think this kid trolls on purpose :lul:

REINER WAS BASICALLY THE PROTAGONIST IN SEASON 4 SO YOU SHOULD LIKE IT AT LEAST

zHYfo5r.gif

Well, you larp as a black guy on an incel discord just do dismiss JBB

Last edited:
:lul:

Nah man, Eren is the protagonist
He really is, I remember him on discord saying that he was black.

He had the same nickname and the da baby pic

Watched HxH, the good arcs are the hunter exam and york shin, the rest isn't as good as people say :feelsokman:
You realize the whole purpose of the Heavens Arena arc was to lay down the show's foundations after the hunter exam, introduce Nen, shifts the tone, and manages to do it naturally and work as a fun, hype mini tournament arc all the while
Well, you larp as a black guy on an incel discord just do dismiss JBB
The fact that you unironically still believe that was me proves you're low IQ
Nah man, Eren is the protagonist

You realize the whole purpose of the Heavens Arena arc was to lay down the show's foundations after the hunter exam, introduce Nen, shifts the tone, and manages to do it naturally and work as a fun, hype mini tournament arc all the while

View attachment 560517
You are paki, I remember you in discord. Same da baby pic, on an incel discord and with the same nickname.

Yes, still didn't enjoy the arc and the characters presented (I mean, none of them are really relevant for the story after that and both gon and killua didn't develop), though the gon x hisoka fight was nice.

How is that natural? Nen is mainly presented with a whole explation, not throughout battles

Watched HxH, the good arcs are the hunter exam and york shin, the rest isn't as good as people say :feelsokman:
Literally mentally braindead if you didnt like Chimera ant. Its objectively a masterpiece.

View attachment 560517
Triangle. :feelsjuice:
You are paki, I remember you in discord. Same da baby pic, on an incel discord and with the same nickname.

Yes, still didn't enjoy the arc and the characters presented (I mean, none of them are really relevant for the story after that and both gon and killua didn't develop), though the gon x hisoka fight was nice.

How is that naturally? Nen is mainly presented with a whole explation, not throughout battles
Over for you if you cant tell a nigga from a paki. :lul:

Literally mentally braindead if you didnt like Chimera ant. Its objectively a masterpiece.

Triangle. :feelsjuice:

Over for you if you cant tell a nigga from a paki. :lul:
Worst pacing in all anime history, hands down.

A whole episode talking about why killua didn't turn back in the h[UWSL]all and another explaining the story of the wolf in panties :feelskek:.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]York shin and hunter exam are masterpieces though.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Gon literally killing himself because of a guy that he knew for less than 1 month (yes, I know that he knew the guy since a child in the manga, but we aren't talking about the manga)[/UWSL]

Last edited:

How is that natural? Nen is mainly presented with a whole explation, not throughout battles
That wasn't me bro, idk how many times I have to tell you. I literally told you my discord username before but you still don't believe me for whatever reason

You didn't enjoy the arc because you have adhd and everything needs to be flashy and dramatic all the time for you to actually pay attention
Yes, still didn't enjoy the arc and the characters presented (I mean, none of them are really relevant for the story
The same could doubly be said for normie slayer
?????

The point of the tournament arc was to show how nen works in battle and how it can be used differently. Why would they just show us an explanation and be done with it
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
He is a fag, we all know it.
Average favela nigga circa 2022

Last edited:
That wasn't me bro, idk how many times I have to tell you. I literally told you my discord username before but you still don't believe me for whatever reason

You didn't enjoy the arc because you have adhd and everything needs to be flashy and dramatic for you to pay attention
Nah, you need more attention in york shin than in that arc.

You can create as many accounts as you want there.

Also, why you deny JBB? JBB is true, blacks do have more SMV, hence why they have more sex
The same could doubly be said for normie slayer
All 3 animes, especially AOT, are normie shit, so I don't get your point.

Proof?

The point of the tournament arc was to show how nen works in battle and how it can be used differently. Why would they just show us an explanation and be done with it
Yes, but the explanation was mainly done throughout dialoges, not battles. And I still don't know how this is something special, even though NEN per se is a very interesting power system, but how it's presented has nothing special.

Average favela nigga circa 2022

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwGWCyfPHz8&t=1564s

Thoughts?

Nah, you need more attention in york shin than in that arc.
maby
You can create as many accounts as you want there.
I never use trannycord

@Diocel @kikecel @Lookscel @AAAAAAAAAAAcel know better than anyone I don't
Also, why you deny JBB? JBB is true, blacks do have more SMV, hence why they have more sex
Because I'm blackpilled which means I see reality for what it truly is unlike blacked premium subscribers like you
All 3 animes, especially AOT, are normie shit, so I don't get your point.

Proof?
True but demon slayer is literally the #! most popular anime in the world so it's more normie than both of the others by a long shot so cope
Yes, but the explanation was mainly done throughout dialoges, not battles. And I still don't know how this is something special, even though NEN per se is a very interesting power system, but how it's presented has nothing special.
"how it's presented has nothing special."

How else would you haved one it? :waitwhat:

I'm pretty sure you guys are missing the point. I'm Brazilian, and believe me, you are welcome BECAUSE you came from the Matrix US. You are indeed rich down here because your money worth 3.5, even 4 times more. Your dollar can buy a lot of things and experiences. Afro Brazilian Men (and also White Men, as I'm talking about myself too) are enduring the very same problem in Brazil: we can't afford that wealthy lifestyle women want to have. And therefore they just won't care about us. It doesn't matter if I am black or white, but if I can't give 'em that shinny little boat, I have no use. And feminism is also knocking at our door everyday now. Brazilian women are already in the center of the household as managers, and now often making more money. This is a slow process, so in the interior of the country you will still find that kind of macho family and patriarchal structure, but make no mistake my friends: soon this will be past around here too. We must think about the men's role as a global issue. Women won't depend on us anymore, everyday they are growing to rule our jobs, our homes, our children, etc. We have to rediscover our purpose, our nature and our goals too. Wtf do we want after all? Achieve peace? Fix the environment? Conquer space? Or we just want to have a steady job, eat shrimps and have some occasional sex?

Worst pacing in all anime history, hands down.
No that's one piece
A whole episode talking about why killua didn't turn back in the h[UWSL]all and another explaining the story of the wolf in panties :feelskek:.[/UWSL]
Fillers me
[UWSL]York shin and hunter exam are masterpieces though.[/UWSL]
Nope, chimera is much better.
[UWSL]Gon literally killing himself because of a guy that he knew for less than 1 month (yes, I know that he knew the guy since a child in the manga, but we aren't talking about the manga)[/UWSL]
Same guy saved his life twice and sacrificed himself for them.

I fully agree.

I tried watching AOT but got bored by episode 5.

If we talk about shit let's start with your avi :feelsYall:

Still better than having Chad as an avi.
I like emilia too btw, but i could not contain myself. Also i like what my avi represents more than his face, he could've ugly as fuck for all i care

You know you secretly enjoy them

Last episode of demon slayer was really good

Last episode of demon slayer was really good
Currently rewatching season 1 so I can watch the movie and the new seasons

I just finished episode 19, shed a tear negl

Last edited: