Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Deluded coping curry on TRP

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-

My mom was fair, famous in town for being an amazing cook, and beautiful. She's short, like 5'1
Considering she is Indian and this is TRP, she was probably like a 5/10 at best. And 5'1"...what a catch.

My dad on the other hand wasn't good looking at all. He was dark, 5'3 and was one of eleven siblings
So ugly 5'3 dad and 5'1 mom. You can understand how this guy ended up on that sub.

My mother's family chose my dad over all other alpha's tripping over their 8 inch dicks and large businesses
ROFL. Alphas with 8 inch dicks in India...come on boy.

raised two well adjusted children
So well adjusted that one of them browses TRP.

They still think having a stable job will land you a hot virgin bride.
Get real, 99% of Indian women are ugly as sin regardless of the husband's occupation.

You may be better off with a virgin from a small town back in India than a 29 year old software professional from your city.
Is this guy a retard?

You have a wide support network of cousins and uncles.
Where is mine??

hahah coping curries make the funniest posts to read.

@chudur-budur gtfih

You missed the funniest line.

For 3 racist girls, there's 1 that truly doesn't give a shit if you can give her the tingles

:lul::lul::lul::lul: this coping curry thinks that these bitches think she is rejecting him just on the basis that he is curry. YOU DUMB FUCK, THEY REJECTED YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AN UGLY MANLET CURRY. A currychad (literally 0.1% of all curries) would be deemed "mysterious and exotic".:lul::lul::lul:

:lul::lul::lul::lul: I CANT STOP LAUGHING AT THIS COMMENT:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

HE DOESNT KNOW WHY CURRYWHORES PREFER WHITE BETA'S OVER CURRY BETA'S :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

>So ugly 5'3 dad and 5'1 mom. You can understand how this guy ended up on that sub.

top kek, thats exactly what i thought when i read that post.
what a joke.

I feel bad for these curries.

Curry cope, it’s on the next level.

hahah coping curries make the funniest posts to read.

@chudur-budur gtfih

I told you folks, see? TRP is teeming with curries. TRP motherfuckers permabanned me. fuck. I wish could crush that curry coper.

@chudur-budur
I told you folks, see? TRP is teeming with curries. TRP motherfuckers permabanned me. fuck. I wish could crush that curry coper.

You tried to blackpill the curries there?

trp is infested with these curry rodents

I swear people are doing this deliberately, I wish I had the balls to go on asktrp and derail a thread like I did last time.

well there goes 5 minutes i will never get back. i was waiting for the part where he mentions how this is applicable to the western world but NOPE. throw this cope in the garbage.

You crushed that faggot. I would love to see a photo of that ugly shitskin. Let's see him claim to be an Aryan brahmin God then...
I asked him multiple times to show his aryan white god face, but he refused.

I asked him multiple times to show his aryan white god face, but he refused.

Well let me tell you, it’s always the same story. They claim they look Italian or Persian but when you see them they always just look like a regular streetshitter.

Curries make me lol. There was a curry at my gym who did some retarded brosplit workout and always smelled like shit. One of the few people I mog. I honestly felt bad for him, even then I knew he was wasting his time.

Reminder, someone actually took the time to write this