Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ddosers are retarded

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
They'll never permanently keep the site down for any longer than ten minutes. It's not significant enough to make the news or garner any attention. They're wasting their time repeatedly attempting to do something that's impossible. It's pointless. They'll never win.

JFL at even trying, we've been up for 7 years now. all 300,000 ITcucks literally failed at taking us down in the early days of this forum. the only way this forum would ever get taken down is if master himself shuts it down.

JFL at even trying, we've been up for 7 years now. all 300,000 ITcucks literally failed at taking us down in the early days of this forum. the only way this forum would ever get taken down is if master himself shuts it down.
Did you have another account in the past?

Who exactly is behind these attacks? :feelswhere:

Who exactly is behind these attacks? :feelswhere:
this is what i'd like to know as well, the good news is we can narrow it down. They dont like incels talking and discussing with each other, shieeeet that narrows it down.

over for soyed out nintendo switch DDOS chinkoids

Last edited:
Yeah, it's annoying when they try to sabotage this forum like that. I notice it happening a lot lately. I'm just glad it usually gets working again pretty quickly. I'd be lost without this forum so hopefully it never gets shut down for good.

this is what i'd like to know as well, the good news is we can narrow it down. They dont like incels talking and discussing with each other, shieeeet that narrows it down.
IT but does IT really have the IQ to launch a DDOS attack :feelstastyman:

JFL at butthurt soy cucks chasing us off to the depths of the internet. The definition of rent-free.

Wouldn't you need significant software/computers to do DDos attacks?
And yet they waste it on a pointless action.

JFL at butthurt soy cucks chasing us off to the depths of the internet. The definition of rent-free.
Yeah, it's annoying when they try to sabotage this forum like that. I notice it happening a lot lately. I'm just glad it usually gets working again pretty quickly. I'd be lost without this forum so hopefully it never gets shut down for good.
Same.

After the portal went down, I experienced the most intense withdrawal symptoms you can imagine. It felt like I was coming off a week-long binge of the strongest, most illicit substance known to humankind. My hands trembled uncontrollably every time I tried to refresh the page, my vision blurred, and I was convinced the internet had turned into a vast desert of nothingness. I tried to fill the void with other sites, but nothing compared. I wandered aimlessly, clicking through mundane content, my heart yearning for the sweet release of the portal's return. I even started hallucinating, seeing the portal's logo in my dreams, hearing its notifications like echoes in the night. My family staged an intervention, but nothing helped. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the portal came back online. The relief was immediate, like an antidote to my suffering. My shaking stopped, my vision cleared, and I knew I was whole again. Lesson learned, never underestimate the power of a good portal.

It’s a question of how much money the DDOSer is willing to spend, because you know they don’t own their botnet.

Can we find any information on who did this or who organized this?

The number of bluepillers dropped dramatically, lowest I’ve ever seen it (aside from when the site goes down and looking right after it goes back up)