Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck the (largely foid) internet "autistic" community

A Hekin Chonker

A Hekin Chonker

Spergcel/Mentalcel
★★
As I high functioning autistic individual myself (diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome at age 5) who has known many other autistic people throughout high school and elsewhere I can tell for a fact that the likes of Foster On The Spectrum, Paige Layle, Jay Will Float Too, ect are most definitely not autistic. They are disability fakers who will stop at nothing to convince you of the fact, and that they "don't seem" autistic because "it's different in women" and whatnot.

Gender difference in autism is a fallacy that these attention sluts on the internet will never shut the fuck up about. It's yet another way for them to garner ever more relevance for themselves all while attempting to pass they're bullshit off to they're dumb audience.
I have known plenty of girls with HFA and if anything it is MORE pronounced in there behavior than that of males.

They want as much as possible to make things about THEM and not about the suffering of (especially male and/or severely... or any in reality lol) autistic people as a whole.
Just look at the challenges that actual autists face when compared to these immensely popular e-foids with thousands of followers and tell me that the latter have an actual social disability.

women will do just about anything for attention

As I high functioning autistic individual myself (diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome at age 5) who has known many other autistic people throughout high school and elsewhere I can tell for a fact that the likes of Foster On The Spectrum, Paige Layle, Jay Will Float Too, ect are most definitely not autistic. They are disability fakers who will stop at nothing to convince you of the fact, and that they "don't seem" autistic because "it's different in women" and whatnot.

Gender difference in autism is a fallacy that these attention sluts on the internet will never shut the fuck up about. It's yet another way for them to garner ever more relevance for themselves all while attempting to pass they're bullshit off to they're dumb audience.
I have known plenty of girls with HFA and if anything it is MORE pronounced in there behavior than that of males.

They want as much as possible to make things about THEM and not about the suffering of (especially male and/or severely... or any in reality lol) autistic people as a whole.
Just look at the challenges that actual autists face when compared to these immensely popular e-foids with thousands of followers and tell me that the latter have an actual social disability.
add yosamite sam, purple ella, mom on the spectrum and all the other autistic foids on YT too
very few have actual autism

You know shit is getting really bad. And foids desperate to being "unique and quirky.

When they resort faking disabilities and diseases.

Funny thing is that they wouldn't think twice before bullying someone who's actually affected

add yosamite sam, purple ella, mom on the spectrum and all the other autistic foids on YT too
Yea, the list goes on and on... Funny how statistically speaking, females only make up about 20% of the autistic population, yet (in theory) female internet personalities with autism would seem to outnumber males by an order of magnitude.
Makes you think...:waitwhat:

Yea, the list goes on and on... Funny how statistically speaking, females only make up about 20% of the autistic population, yet (in theory) female internet personalities with autism would seem to outnumber males by an order of magnitude.
Makes you think...:waitwhat:
none of them suffer as a result of the condition either, they have families, jobs, own property
weird for a condition where the majority of affected struggle to maintain jobs and such

none of them suffer as a result of the condition either, they have families, jobs, own property
weird for a condition where the majority of affected struggle to maintain jobs and such
:yes:

Watching videos about your or other disabilities is just a waste of time if anything you'll learn more from experience.

But I also noticed this when looking at other things such as ADHD OR depression.

just go to the autistic women subreddit and type "autistic men" in the search bar. Autistic men are completely on their own in this world and you have to adapt being hated and shit on everywhere you go despite never doing any crime besides bad words on a niche internet forum.

the autistic women subreddit
Are they even autistic though? I've seen polls from the main autism subreddit posted on here indicating that over a third of participants were self diagnosed. Couple that with the fact that that you're talking about the aujism in wahmens subreddit (because that's a totally necessary and non-arbitrary distinction in terms of theoretical criteria for a separate online space as opposed the main subreddit :feelsclown:) as opposed to the aforementioned, and it would probably be safe to assume that that fraction would be an order of magnitude higher.

And even then, the ones that actually did get a "diagnosis", probably in there mid 30s from some quack doctor in exchange for a blowjob after already being tested negative several times prior, are likely lacking in most real autistic traits.

Just searched it up. Stupid foids. This shit is infuriating. Zero empathy from them, I hope they drown.

Inferior foids always hate their equivalent male the most.

No autistic man hates autistic women (over NT ones). Yet spergfoids hate spergmen. Short foids hate manlets. Ugly foids hate ugly men. Curryrice foids hate their own men. Thankfully I have never met an autistic foid, I bet most of them fake it anyways.
Here's some more delusional rapefuel (also found on Reddit) that I posted on another thread:
(read at your own risk)

we just need trumpto win so the havers get jailed more

It's infuriating how so-called autistic women can mask more effectively, have more support, be liked more, are way less common... and yet they dominate the discussion. Most books and articles I see about autism are written from the POV of an autistic woman.

In real life and online the experiences of autistic men are dismissed and belittled as they are intrinsically less desirable.

It reminds me of that one 4chan greentext about autistic women that I can't like because I'm on my phone right now.

It's infuriating how so-called autistic women can mask more effectively, have more support, be liked more, are way less common... and yet they dominate the discussion. Most books and articles I see about autism are written from the POV of an autistic woman.

In real life and online the experiences of autistic men are dismissed and belittled as they are intrinsically less desirable.
My thoughts exactly

Last edited:
Everyone fakes mental issues nowadays, its hard to tell who is legit or not

Women will never be truly autistic that is a male trait