Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daydreaming. Wasting time or Cope?

maynarde

maynarde

Banned
-
I must daydream 5 hours total a day

Somehow the hours pass

I do it at least an hour before falling asleep

Imagining a Stacy date, imaging sex with Natalie Portman. Thinking of sailing in the carribean

Groundbreaking ideas were made during day dreams. Money making ideas are created when your bored. I get the best ideas when I daydream.

Same.

It's not just about wanking, but about sexualized daydreaming scenarios. Extremely elaborate scenarios.

It's a cope, your imagination always helps when you got nothing to do.

That's retarded go learn a foreign language in the time you'd do that.

I'm going to become a captain than I'm going to take learning Japanese seriously for awhile.

That's retarded go learn a foreign language in the time you'd do that.

I'm going to become a captain than I'm going to take learning Japanese seriously for awhile.
Become marriageable boyo

i daydream about every female ive met and making them my gf :feelswhere:

It is a waste of time.
Sure, you are trying to relieve your frustration by daydreaming. This might spund like a cope but the thing is, you will fell worst after daydreaming because you will realize that it is basically impossible to happen in real life. :feelsrope:

It is a waste of time.
Sure, you are trying to relieve your frustration by daydreaming. This might spund like a cope but the thing is, you will fell worst after daydreaming because you will realize that it is basically impossible to happen in real life. :feelsrope:
I'm trying to KILL time