Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope svgmn1's cope review issue #2: fragrances

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
This is the second part of my cope reviews (first one here https://incels.is/threads/svgmn1s-cope-review-issue-1-antinatalism.414069/ ) in which I personally review different copes rather be it mental, physical or spiritual copes. I honestly planned this series long time ago but forgot about it because I wasn't as active in 2023. I know, I've been a let down niggy.

... but here we are anyways and today we're going to cope with fashion. today we cope like royalties, be clean smell, good like great people do. today we throw our money on the big fat corporate man's table like we don't give a fuck. today is a weird cope in such a way that if you're an incel, then it's most likely a personal cope that won't help you achieve success in anything besides upgrading your scent and everything that comes from that upgrade on the mental level.

As far as I recall, my first bought fragrance was davidoff champion. some cheap ass fragrance everyone hates but sure thing it was masculine and this is interesting because it kind of influenced my nose in a way that my collection is majorly consisting of super masculine classic scents.

I owned and tried many many fragrances, If I talk about them all in this thread it will be too long of a thread, I mainly lean to the designer brands than the niche ones. I am willing to try niche fragrances only if I think they aren't a total waste of money.

diving furthermore I find fragrances in general are really good at giving you a fake sense of comfort that normies call "confidence boost".

finding a fragrance for you is quite easy, you just buy what your brain tells you "that will be a good fragrance" hell even blind buys, you just have to analyze and pick carefully and search about the perfume and it's notes. if it's something that you think it suits you (most important factor), isn't much offensive or boring based on it's composition and many people find great (least important factor) then blind buy the shit of it.

now even if you buy a bad fragrance or something you didn't like that much/something you picked as a last resort option because you didn't find what you came for, it will most likely grow on you with time if it's a successful scent and trust me the more you wear it the more you'll gradually like it and unlock the secret of it's scent. you'll most likely find something in that composition that is nice so with a cope like fragrances, chances of fucking up are actually slimmer than other fashion copes unless you're a complete fucking retard with a non functional brain, that being said keep in mind that People's opinion about your scent varies greatly some normies like to shit on other people so any slight scent picked up by their noses is a good reason for them to tease others and make drama like literal bitches. so always be smart using your fragrances and wear the correct amount of fragrance depending on where you are, the people around you, the time, the weather and what scent you put on.

the question is whether that feeling the couple sprays of alcohol infused frag oil enough to give you a sensible amount of happiness/comfort/self conviction to be considered a good cope, the answer is: depending on who you are and how you think. it's almost like another cope that I will cover in the later episodes of this series, but there is a huge difference.

if you think a fragrance will boost your smv then this isn't the right cope for you. I can imagine certain, insanely rare events that a frag can boost your smv if you're not an incel, let alone being an incel. you'll waste your money like a dick.

but if you think of it as something personal then yes. granted one reason for wearing them is being noticed and you'll most likely won't be noticed, but the amount fake sense of comfort the frag give is monumental. sometimes if you wear a fragrance that you really love, you feel like you're ok to go even if you look like deformed utter fucking subhuman. your mind gives you the green light, that if you're looking or feeling miserable today at least you got one thing that you like radiating from your rotten short corpse.

now real talk is briefing the benefits of such cope

1-as mentioned before, frags give you an insane amount of comfort, that is if you love the fragrance and found a frag that you love it's scent and it brings a small sense of happiness.

2-since it's a catchy fashion subject, you can socialmaxx by talking about it with other people. you'll be surprised how many delve and waste their money on a smell like you. people are sometimes more fucking retarded than you expect tbh.

3-you form a personal bond with the scent and it's weird, unlike any other form of fashion like clothes or shoes or watches or sunglasses in it's kind and intensity. I can say that watches are the closest thing, but fragrances are somehow mogging in this category despite being much more affordable. If you wore good clothes, a good watch and a good fragrance the same day, chances are the fragrance is the one that will stay closer and more intimate to you that day.
I guess this is because a fragrance invokes directly one of the five senses and it does it in a perfect way for the perosn wearing it. creating a halo of it around him that he smells and senses all the time unlike clothes or a watch that are not invoking your sense all the time (you cannot look at your watch or your clothes all the time)

4- it gives a rightful sense of luxury for an unmoggable price per value of other wearables. (you can literally wear a cheap synthetic ass shit and smell like you're someone else)

the downsides and disadvantages of fragrance coping:

1- you're basically throwing your money on something that won't improve your looks and get you out of inceldom.

2-it has a very small realistic ratio of succeeding in making you noticable/acceptable/appealing to other people due to your horrible looks and genetics. chads can wear a fucking body spray and get more complimented on it than you spraying a boujee bottle of creed or nasomatto. basically, no fragrance for your face.

3-socializing with people on brands also has a small ratio of success, slightly bigger than the previous point but still.

4- chances that you get criticized for it are still there and it will destroy all that fake sense of comfort you established and worse, replace it with a sense of depression and a huge fuck you kind of blackpill, iykwim

5-considering all the previous points and considering that you're an incel, you're just spending your money on a consumer level shit in the end that will kind of solidify your state as a slave for chad and normie moneymaxxing kikes.

as it is seen, the negatives kind of outweigh the benefits. My final rating for this cope is 5.1/10 barely considered acceptable cope.

trivial fact: saintoreoman is one of the most notable incels who are delved in this cope. he has no problem spending $500 on some maison francis kurkdijan or some niche shit like that no one knows off. pretty based imo.

a little fortune for you: a pic of my current frag, my personal all time favorite and probably the most complex good smelling scent made by man:

View: https://imgur.com/a/ZN6IfK2

Last edited:
No fragrance for your FACE.

Paragraphs son

definitely lots of autism and sperging. also I got something random to say, to me like tbh for some reason I kind of hope cope review threads won't get much traction and only few people get to read it. it feels like venting for me in a way. idk

A fellow fragrancecel

Personally I think francis kurkdijan is shit. I try to stay away from mainstream fragrances because niggers and normies have spoiled them but really love Dior Sauvage.

Le labo another 13 is a great one.
same thing as I mentioned I love classics but sometimes I look into what appeals to public. but in all fairness mfk have some good releases. I trust oreomans taste.

another 13 is indeed a well made scent

what is your opinion on paco rabanne one million or one million lucky?
probably my least favorite all time mainstream success. out of the big 3 I prefer bdc over sauvage and one million. but I'd like to say that the original of this one mogs the three of them scent wise

51sNL01ON7L

my favorite scents have to be encre noire edt, chanel le lion, salvador dali pour homme
i always liked the darker, less sweet, animalic scent
but yes like usual no fragrance for your face. kind of made me stop collecting. I have around 15 bottles.
Not so sure if I want to get new ones anymore.

my favorite scents have to be encre noire edt, chanel le lion, salvador dali pour homme
i always liked the darker, less sweet, animalic scent
encre noir lalique is on my wishlist. they say it's a powerhouse and for it's price it is way too complex.

but yes like usual no fragrance for your face. kind of made me stop collecting. I have around 15 bottles.
Not so sure if I want to get new ones anymore.
you are free whether to drop this frag or ignore the fact that there is no frag for your face and keep wearing a frag.

as for new ones there isn't really much in 2023. I got tired of smelling Y everywhere nowadays or side flankers and elixirs. few things are really innovative nowadays. this is why I turned my back to classics/old fragrances way ago.

Moggs. I bought a perfume last year and I've used maybe 10% of it so far. I don't understand how you can have so many. How much do you use daily?

I do wish I had more perfumes.

encre noir lalique is on my wishlist. they say it's a powerhouse and for it's price it is way too complex.

you are free whether to drop this frag or ignore the fact that there is no frag for your face and keep wearing a frag.

as for new ones there isn't really much in 2023. I got tired of smelling Y everywhere nowadays or side flankers and elixirs. few things are really innovative nowadays. this is why I turned my back to classics/old fragrances way ago.
absolutely true
but no encre noire is not a powerhouse. maybe i got a bad batch but in terms of performance its mediocre
smells amazing though. not a people pleaser, not that we care anymore.

Never got the appeal of fragrances i just wore anything available but maybe because its been a while since i went anywhere important anyways.

What i wear is

Black xs
Terre d hermes
And armani blue

Never got the appeal of fragrances i just wore anything available but maybe because its been a while since i went anywhere important anyways.

What i wear is

Black xs
Terre d hermes
And armani blue
interesting. each one is so different from the other in everything, including the price range.
out of these three terre d'hermes would probably be my favorite, but armani is very close, hermes edges imo.

dnr but looks bump worthy

I got cologne from Cologne :society: :feelsaww: :feelsohh::chad: