Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Day one (222.2lbs): im so fuckin hungry, day one of dieting. want to fucking binge

I am at a BMI of 31, so technically obese. The weight does come off but very slowly. I've never been this fat before, so I really understand now why people give up. Like literaly I eat way less than 2000 calories, and bust my ass and I haven't lost 1 lbs in 7 weeks, I look better though.
You're lying to yourself or miscounting calories.

You might be building muscle at the same rate as you're losing fat, hence you look better at the same weight. They have machines that run tiny electrical currents through your body to find out your body fat %, you can use one of those to track your progress.
Yes definitely I'm gaining muscle and losing some fat cause I look way better. My diet and gymmaxxing does work, but when you've been fat for a while it's very tough to lose weight. When you plateau like I have been it's frustrating cause the scale says the same number every day.

To imagine I endured months of constant hunger and headache, and months of gymming to bodymaxx just be rejected by women the same way as when I was fat and did not take care of myself :feelskek: :feelskek:

Eating fullgrains before eating food helped me alot.
brutal

So far being an ethnic and having an ugly face= redpill and bluepill doesnt matter.

I am done.

I will have all the s*x a regular chad has had, in any method.

I will not accept being s*xless while attractive men gets p-sy. Equality right? Ill force equality then, in world of warcraft. I am tired of being s*xless and ive tried everything.

So far being an ethnic and having an ugly face= redpill and bluepill doesnt matter.

I am done.

I will have all the s*x a regular chad has had, in any method.

I will not accept being s*xless while attractive men gets p-sy. Equality right? Ill force equality then, in world of warcraft. I am tired of being s*xless and ive tried everything.
at least ur not a currycel

at least ur not a currycel

Being a curry, it doesnt matter if you lookmaxx or be currystreetfoodmaxxing to no muscles, bloated stomach, a stache and yellow eyewhites :fuk:

Yes definitely I'm gaining muscle and losing some fat cause I look way better. My diet and gymmaxxing does work, but when you've been fat for a while it's very tough to lose weight. When you plateau like I have been it's frustrating cause the scale says the same number every day.
You are losing weight. You're losing fat and gaining muscle. Fuck the scale. This is why I told you to get your body fat % measured. The goal is not a number on the scale, it's a percentage of body fat. Gaining muscle is good, don't let the scale tell you otherwise.

Fatcel here (~297 lbs). Just give up, otherwise, you will waste your time trying and relapsing shortly after over and over again with the time between trying and relapsing getting shorter and shorter with each time.

Why would you want to be healthier and live longer anyway? Don't forget that you're gonna live a longer life as an incel. And if you're doing this to get bitches, don't. Why would you want to date someone who only "loves" you under the condition that you look a certain way? Just cope with food until you get released from your suffering by a full-force heart attack. That's what I am doing. Add smoking to the mix to speed things up.

Honestly, if a woman loved me for who I am, I think that would be motivation enough for me to lose weight. BUT since we don't live in a fucking Disney world where the underdog always wins, that's never gonna happen.

Go for walks OP. Great way to burn fat.

Fatcel here (~297 lbs). Just give up, otherwise, you will waste your time trying and relapsing shortly after over and over again with the time between trying and relapsing getting shorter and shorter with each time.

Why would you want to be healthier and live longer anyway? Don't forget that you're gonna live a longer life as an incel. And if you're doing this to get bitches, don't. Why would you want to date someone who only "loves" you under the condition that you look a certain way? Just cope with food until you get released from your suffering by a full-force heart attack. That's what I am doing. Add smoking to the mix to speed things up.

Honestly, if a woman loved me for who I am, I think that would be motivation enough for me to lose weight. BUT since we don't live in a fucking Disney world where the underdog always wins, that's never gonna happen.
talking eric cartman GIF by South Park

LOSE WEIGHT NOW YOU FAT FUCK
READ MY POSTS IN THIS THREAD, YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT

talking eric cartman GIF by South Park

LOSE WEIGHT NOW YOU FAT FUCK
READ MY POSTS IN THIS THREAD, YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT
I read them; I know how to lose weight. As I've said, I've tried it a dozen times before. And it worked until I relapsed.

Would you mind addressing the things I said in my post here?

I read them; I know how to lose weight. As I've said, I've tried it a dozen times before. And it worked until I relapsed.
You have to make a permanent change to your diet to maintain the lower weight. But, in order to do that, you have to LIKE being lighter. The best way to do this is through lifestyle change. If you are doing athletic things regularly where you would notice a regression in your ability to do them, you will put in effort not to relapse.
Would you mind addressing the things I said in my post here?
It's all "poor me, my peepee is so dry" dooming. You've got to move past this. Life is about more than larping a Disney movie about that fiction we call love. Foids don't love you, they don't love normies, they don't even love Chad; they just can't love. It's always transactional. But you can love life.