Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Day 1 Sleepdeprivationmaxxing

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
I don't really feel anything tbh, just a little drowsy and sometimes my eyes go out of focus, but other than that not that different
Drank 3 cups of hard coffee to stay awake, I'll probably develop severe caffeine addiction by day 4-5 tbhngl

@Pengwin asked me to tag him

Why are you doing this?

Reminds me of @gymletethnicel

Let me know if you encounter some sort of a mental boost halfway through it. Whenever I went a day without sleep, I often experienced a short kick in my mental faculties. It was quite a pleasant feeling, too, though the fatigue really starts to show itself not long after.

how the fuck do u guys stay up full 24hrs and not pass out i literally insta black out from that much sleep deprivation even wtih caffeine and modafinil and all that shit

how the fuck do u guys stay up full 24hrs and not pass out i literally insta black out from that much sleep deprivation even wtih caffeine and modafinil and all that shit
Some people are more resistant than others I guess

I do that too sometimes. Midnight is better than day time

:lul::lul::lul:

24 hours is nothing

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens later. Also, what do you do with your extra free time?