Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dating apps are the only way a lot of us autists can try to get laid

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I don’t understand why some people shit on those who try dating apps. If you don’t have a social circle, what the fuck else are you meant to do? Cold approach at a grocery store? lol.

Online dating may be difficult but normal dating when you’re a friendless sperg is basically impossible. I have a few friends but I don’t have any females in my social circle. I’ve never even had a female friend before.

Women go for mostly Chads on there because of the endless options at their fingertips.

1 years on tinder 0 Likes for me :feelsaww: HAHAHAH IM A FKN ABOMINATION they dont even like me by pity :feelsaww:

Yeah, you get a lot of matches in Tinder so it will work
Not really but i’ll try to upload a less autistic photo next time I try.

I have zero matches.

28 matches isn't alot?
That’s not what I got. And 99+ in a day is a lot. That’s what I got when chadfishing. Obviously I used multiple high quality photos and a bio like “6’5” when chadfishing, not a single autistic selfie and no bio like with myself so I can’t compare my results to a Chad yet.

Dating apps are degenerate

Less degenerate than being an incel. You must try in every way you can.
Being an Incel is the least degenerate thing someone can possibly be

Being an Incel is the least degenerate thing someone can possibly be
:lul:
Lol yeah keep coping with your muh involuntary “””purity”””

:lul:
Lol yeah keep coping with your muh involuntary “””purity”””
Spending a useless amount of time on a dating app just to get useless results seems to be the real cope here, fam

Spending a useless amount of time on a dating app just to get useless results seems to be the real cope here, fam
You don’t know until you try

Because with a dating app you are immediately rejected based on appearance alone.
In real life you can at least get a word in before she rejects you.

You're making these threads to bait people
"us autists"

He does not even have autism.
This fucking larper is playing with people.

"dating" apps are for hookups for goodlooking and NT people
if you are autistic or ugly or fat or manlet then you will be KHHV for life

"us autists"

He does not even have autism.
This fucking larper is playing with people.
Doesn’t matter, i’m boring and socially awkward. Not something I can fix. Doesn’t matter if you get approached or not if foids don’t retain attraction due to you being boring/ weird/ awkward

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back