Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Damn, this guy beat me to it. Going on GTA 4 and reenacting the van person.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
I was going to do this in the game.

I love gta games. Sucks that they took out songs from GTA 4 a few days ago. Tomorrow is GTA 4's 10th anniversary. It was my ultimate cope game.

I loved everything about GTA 4 and its DLCs, especially the story, atmosphere and physics. It's one of the best games ever made, just a shame the PC port is absolute garbage. I was really hoping for a 10th anniversary remaster especially after that picture of an HD Middle Park was leaked.

I didn't make the video. I don't want to download that stupid game update that takes out the old songs.
all id do in gta4 was drive around and listen to the music

I loved everything about GTA 4 and its DLCs, especially the story, atmosphere and physics. It's one of the best games ever made, just a shame the PC port is absolute garbage. I was really hoping for a 10th anniversary remaster especially after that picture of an HD Middle Park was leaked.
Nah, they just took out all the good songs from the game, mostly from that Russian channel, and replaced them with other songs no one knows. I still play gta every summer so it affected me the most. Everythings so realistic in that game, I can literally follow the map and find my neighborhood there. Way too much hackers in gta 4 these days. I heard gta 6 will be in Florida, but it might have a girl protagonist, not sure.

Nah, they just took out all the good songs from the game, mostly from that Russian channel, and replaced them with other songs no one knows. I still play gta every summer so it affected me the most. Everythings so realistic in that game, I can literally follow the map and find my neighborhood there. Way too much hackers in gta 4 these days. I heard gta 6 will be in Florida, but it might have a girl protagonist, not sure.
What a shame, they could've fucking paid to update the music licenses with all the money they have earned from GTA Online. If GTA 6 has a femshit protag I'm going to be genocidal lol

JFL is there a GTA remake of ER one or other shooters

Way to make me feel old before hitting 20

Playing GTA 5 as we speak

trevor

rage ability

ER mode for dayz

i’ve been playing quite a bit of GTA IV myself in the last few weeks. i prefer it to GTA V, in fact, mostly because of its driving physics feeling much more comfortable with a steering wheel than GTA V’s more “arcadey” one.

GTA was my formative childhood experience

i’ve been playing quite a bit of GTA IV myself in the last few weeks. i prefer it to GTA V, in fact, mostly because of its driving physics feeling much more comfortable with a steering wheel than GTA V’s more “arcadey” one.
Yeah the driving in V annoys me. The perfect model would have been GTA 4 driving physics with stiffer suspension

GTA san andreas was always my favourite.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back