Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal damn did you know that pewdiepie is a manlet? 5'9

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
just watching his vids I imagined the nigga to be like 6'1. his wife is a giga foidlet then :waitwhat: though I guess it makes sense. he wouldn't be sitting playing vidya all day if he was a 6'2 chad :feelssus:

no, i thought he was tall too. he's still 4 inches taller than me but still a manlet.
he's proportionate like a tall chad, whereas most, including me, look very disproportionate as a manlet as if the legs are truncated.
i guess that helps if you are making videos online but not irl.

lol he's the same height as me. That can't be real

Still taller than me.... But I thought he would be like 6' 3"

He's still white and has blue eyes.

hes rich , he couldnt care less at this point

lavish life all over the place if he wants too , then goes back into his house after hes bored

fuck man , i wish i was rich TBH

hes rich , he couldnt care less at this point

lavish life all over the place if he wants too , then goes back into his house after hes bored

fuck man , i wish i was rich TBH
rich is ok but not as ok as fresh warm loli to insert penis into :feelsaww:

I thought he was tall tbh

He is, but he's got a very well proportioned body and face. He's white, rich, success-full, and I'm pretty sure he works out.

If you are short with a good face, twitch/youtube is a solid idea.

If you are short with a good face, twitch/youtube is a solid idea.
or dare I say tiktok. but it's giga cringe. yet many eboy manlets with hundreds of thousands of loli followers :feelsbadman: most lolis don't care much about height anyway, wish I was a prettyboy slayer :cryfeels:

WTF WASNT HE 184CMS? LMAAAAAAAO AT HEIGHTFRAUDERS

WTF WASNT HE 184CMS? LMAAAAAAAO AT HEIGHTFRAUDERS
hzb4rukqrbq21.jpg

Those are bigger than colvin's BBC :feelskek:
ridiculous as fuck tbh, at least he should try reasonably concealed yet still effective normal, rugged boots, can go up to 1.65" which is very good. like timberland. anyway those pewdiepie shoes are apparently somewhat fashionable nowadays I see lolis wearing them even my favorite 5'11 loli :feelswhat: as if they weren't heightmogging anyway :feelsbadman:

Fucker is still4-5 inches taller than me

but hes scandinavian ?

This website is based, it reveals celebrities' heights using past photos comparing them with other celebrities with a confirmed height. So yes, PewDiePie is actually 5'9' despite what he said (he said he was 6'0" JFL)

but that's like his one flaw, nigga is still above average, white, rich, famous, and 5'9 isn't as bad as sub 5'7 heights.
I'd gladly swap places with him or any high tier normie tbh.

yeah i was surprised when i found out, he has the proportions of a guy who's 6ft+

what? very few actual chads play vidya
Yeah, because most chads are too busy playing chad sports.

Pewdiepie is what chad looks like playing video games

no, i thought he was tall too. he's still 4 inches taller than me but still a manlet.
he's proportionate like a tall chad, whereas most, including me, look very disproportionate as a manlet as if the legs are truncated.
i guess that helps if you are making videos online but not irl.

This website is based, it reveals celebrities' heights using past photos comparing them with other celebrities with a confirmed height. So yes, PewDiePie is actually 5'9' despite what he said (he said he was 6'0" JFL)
That's because Felix knows the truth. He knows he'll get called manlet etc, even if he has a wife who prolly maybe truly loves him we don't know. But all I know he's friends with cuckdubbbz so it's possible marzia could cheat jfl.

No wonder he had to turn to streaming. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was belittled in Sweden before becoming popular

He’s going to be on WWE Smackdown next week.

No wonder he had to turn to streaming. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was belittled in Sweden before becoming popular
yeah, 5'9 might be ok elsewhere if chad face but he must've been feeling giga mogged in tallfag country :dafuckfeels:

Thought he was like 6’1