Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder: you are alone in this world

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
Its a death sentence being born with unlucky genetics card. 

My parents are old and retarded, so they gave up on me. It's like "do whatever you want man, it is your life." 

Sure fucking thing thats my life, you inbred twats brought me to this world and gave me shit of an upbringing and now you are like, okay bro deal with this piece of shit life we set for you on your own.

And 'friends' are futile in any kind of help related to inceldom, they cant relate, they havent been through this. None of them will understand the agone i've been through.

You are absolutely alone in this world. Noone gives a shit and noone will help you or tell you what to do, cuz u r just a genetical garbage. Millions of people die monthly, you are just one of that grey mass.

Genetical lottery is cruelest thing ever created. Fuck life.

Yes there is no escape. We will rot for all our lives.

Jfl if you aren’t a 6 ft Chad in 2018.

My mother had the brilliant idea to hookup with an abusive drunk chad to have me, then left him and moved onto the next man. Growing up with a single mother and 0 father figure because dad was a piece of shit was awful.

Im glad hes dead, but i certainly think my mother had a part to play in my inceldom and ability to connect with others.

dr-problematic said:
Its a death sentence being born with unlucky genetics card. 

My parents are old and retarded, so they gave up on me. It's like "do whatever you want man, it is your life." 

Sure fucking thing thats my life, you inbred twats brought me to this world and gave me shit of an upbringing and now you are like, okay bro deal with this piece of shit life we set for you on your own.

And 'friends' are futile in any kind of help related to inceldom, they cant relate, they havent been through this. None of them will understand the agone i've been through.

You are absolutely alone in this world. Noone gives a shit and noone will help you or tell you what to do, cuz u r just a genetical garbage. Millions of people die monthly, you are just one of that grey mass.

Genetical lottery is cruelest thing ever created. Fuck life.

I still have this forum, though.

Yeah man I know these feels. Life totally sucks.

Kointo said:
I still have this forum, though.

whats ur situation?

Virginp0wers said:
My mother had the brilliant idea to hookup with an abusive drunk chad to have me, then left him and moved onto the next man. Growing up with a single mother and 0 father figure because dad was a piece of shit was awful.

Im glad hes dead, but i certainly think my mother had a part to play in my inceldom and ability to connect with others.

success in later life from childhood = 50% genetics 25% family 25% social cicrles

all 3 are fucked for me, there's no escape

dr-problematic said:
whats ur situation?

As in what? My social situation? I still live with my mom and my stepdad.

Kointo said:
As in what? My social situation? I still live with my mom and my stepdad.

friends? work/uni?

Kointo said:
I'm turning 27 tomorrow.

oh, so we are on the same boat, gg brother, we are fucked and rotting together in this life. nice, nice.

gz on bday btw

dr-problematic said:
oh, so we are on the same boat, gg brother, we are fucked and rotting together in this life. nice, nice.

gz on bday btw

Thanks. I'm a sad fuck that celebrates his birthday with his mother. I look forward to cake though.

Kointo said:
Thanks. I'm a sad fuck that celebrates his birthday with his mother. I look forward to cake though.

happy birthday

zSIRrFE.jpg

gay_fag said:
happy birthday

zSIRrFE.jpg

That guy no joke kind of looks like me if I were a skinny bitch.

dr-problematic said:

gz on bday btw

"Raises glass"

I turn 29 two days after Christmas still living with Grandma and working a shitty job that barely pays anything. Own dad wanted nothing to do with me because I wasn't Chad like him.

Nothing sacred, nothing matters and no hope in sight.

Darthmat said:
"Raises glass"

I turn 29 two days after Christmas still living with Grandma and working a shitty job that barely pays anything. Own dad wanted nothing to do with me because I wasn't Chad like him.

Nothing sacred, nothing matters and no hope in sight.

Me too, brother. Me too. It's painful to think about sometimes.

It's not easy to be optimistic when you're turning 27 and you still live with mommy.

And everyone is after us.