Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily Reminder: This guy lifemogs all of us and has a great personality

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
Images

Imagine getting 1000+ love letters a month

Imagine having passionate sex regularly with different admirers

Imagine living in Norwegian prison which is essentially a holiday resort

Room from norwegian prison

Imagine not having to work, just playing volleyball or going rock climbing with your inmate friends all day

Imagine not having to cook and getting high quality food served everyday.

actual pic of Norwegian prison gym:

this guy is living a life 100x better than us.

I mean there’s a lot of people lives that are better than mine

Mass shooter theory is legit af.

only in a cucked scandinavian country
Uhh, serial killers and murderers get fangirls and marry them in prison all over the world, especially in America. You never heard of a little guy called Charles Manson, for example?

3BD3506300000578-4095468-image-a-21_1483723886427.jpg

Wait, that's his "cell"?!

Uhh, serial killers and murderers get fangirls and marry them in prison all over the world, especially in America. You never heard of a little guy called Charles Manson, for example?

3BD3506300000578-4095468-image-a-21_1483723886427.jpg
I meant the living conditions. Scandinavian prisoners are seen as people who made a bad decision and need help, not like criminals. Also in murrica you'd probably get shot within 1 second if police seen you lowering your gun

Wtf. It's like he got rewarded for his shooting spree. -_-

They should hang him, also in the NL the prisons are about the same as those in Scandinavia ive heard.

Wtf. It's like he got rewarded for his shooting spree. -_-

my friend who lives in denmark told me homeless people sometimes intentionally shoplift some shit and just let themselves get caught so they can go there instead of being out on the street. it's fucking hilarious.

I meant the living conditions. Scandinavian prisoners are seen as people who made a bad decision and need help, not like criminals. Also in murrica you'd probably get shot within 1 second if police seen you lowering your gun
That's true. It's like a luxury hotel vacation and there's no BBC you need to be worried about. You can drop the soap all you want.

They should hang him, also in the NL the prisons are about the same as those in Scandinavia ive heard.
I have heard the same, but I didn't think fugging mass shooters would get the same treatment. They should hang him indeed.

my friend who lives in denmark told me homeless people sometimes intentionally shoplift some shit and just let themselves get caught so they can go there instead of being out on the street. it's fucking hilarious.
Kek, same thing here actually, in The Netherlands. Sometimes the cops would pick up a homeless guy and bring him to a place where he could get a shower.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back