Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Daily reminder that this is what foids think of autistic men

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★

Here are a few quotes from said disgruntled wives (also good evidence of female solipsism):

After 23 years of marriage to an AS husband who is a good provider and basically decent person, all I can say is "DON'T DO IT. Run, run, run as fast as you can. You may love this person, but unless you also despise yourself, you need to leave the relationship as far behind you as possible."
What do we do about aspie men? Do we just name and shame them on a website so other women can avoid? And what about the issue of being a man enough to confess you are an aspie, on the first or second date? Shouldn't that be mandatory? This is a psych condition that badly hurts women like me, after all. I think we have a right to know."
Aspergers men are a nightmare. I accidentally married someone with AS. And I stress ACCIDENTALLY, as I have seen the devastation that is "being" with one of these people. They should come with a warning and anyone displaying these behaviors should be tested in school so that us normal people don't get trapped in something that ruins our lives. Yeah they're all different yeah yeah, I know, some are worse than others. No one can be happy with these people. NO ONE. WHATSOEVER. Seriously. My life is devastated from one of these un-empathetic, desolate wasteland-of-emotions people. Learn to think like them? F*** that. That's impossible and would require losing most of the characteristics that make us human, that allow us to connect to others.

When women, as well as people in general, talk about "fake nice guys," they may be referring to autistic (or ugly) males. Autists may naturally overestimate the optimal amount of pro-social communication/behavior most people generally prefer. Overly formal or polite behavior, which is often found among autists, is counter to establishing dominance. Sexually, most women do tend to prefer "assholes". Perhaps this is hard to understand for autistics, as they are claimed to be prone to black and white thinking

looks are everything

just be a normie bro

"Austistic" foids don't get this treatment.

Kill normfaggots

"Austistic" foids don't get this treatment.
bruh even on this forum someone posted a video days ago of an interview with an autistic foid and some inkels were sperging out about how that would be their literal dream foid :feelskek:

bruh even on this forum someone posted a video days ago of an interview with an autistic foid and some inkels were sperging out about how that would be their literal dream foid :feelskek:

I'll be blunt(I changed my site theme temporarily):

I chatted with an LGBT Asian Aspie years ago after he posted something about suicide on an anonymous confession site. My tomentors connected him with a Canadian Aspie blonde girl from Canada while tormenting me.

I mean it makes sense tho, if your opinion is that personality matters more than looks then you also have to agree autistic men are a nightmare, because it's a condition that literally means you don't think and talk like everybody else...you're an outcast of society, doctors used to call us retards 100 years ago, and 1000 years ago they thought we had demons inside of us and shit

>opinions from women

I chatted with an LGBT Asian Aspie years ago after he posted something about suicide on an anonymous confession site. My tomentors connected him with a Canadian Aspie blonde girl from Canada while tormenting me.
im sorry this happend to you man

it never began for me.

"Autistic" Chad only.

I mean it makes sense tho, if your opinion is that personality matters more than looks then you also have to agree autistic men are a nightmare, because it's a condition that literally means you don't think and talk like everybody else...you're an outcast of society, doctors used to call us retards 100 years ago, and 1000 years ago they thought we had demons inside of us and shit
For autists, the bluepill is just another blackpill.

The empathetic gender at work. As someone who's been diagnosed with Asperger's, I hope every single one of these people die the worst FUCKING death possible. Whores.

It is over for autistic men. :feelsbadman:

They hate us so much just for existing.

Bitter broken up whores love to bash their exes and prey on their insecurities

Seeing women in such a transparent psychologically vulnerable state and lashing out is lifefuel because I know what's really going on.

At least women are contributing to some form of natural selection. Glad to see you tards be wiped out.

Feminists always look for anything in a man that they can call a flaw and use it to hurt the man. I don't even have Asperger disease, but I feel much more sorry for guys who are mistreated by sluts for having it than I do for sluts who got "raped" because they dressed like whores. Don't dress like a hooker and expect to be treated like a lady. #LoveEveryoneExceptFeminists

At least women are contributing to some form of natural selection. Glad to see you tards be wiped out.
You shouldn't breed either. :feelshaha:
They're all contributing to extreme forms of natural selection, you're most likely included.

I'd forcibly breed a normcumdumpster, dump her and make her raise retarded babies putting a burden on her if I could. Fuck these whores.

You shouldn't breed either. :feelshaha:
They're all contributing to extreme forms of natural selection, you're most likely included.
I'm against all breeding. It's degenerate. But I'm still glad to see that at least the people who deserve to be wiped out most are the ones getting it.

I'm against all breeding. It's degenerate. But I'm still glad to see that at least the people who deserve to be wiped out most are the ones getting it.
It's over for both of us. We're neither superior or better in the eyes of normscum and prettyfaggots.

It's over for both of us. We're neither superior or better in the eyes of normscum and prettyfaggots.
They're animals. Fuck their opinion.

wonder how she didnt instasense he didnt belong tbh

A truly autistic man can't reliably provide for them and they're usually unattractive facially (long face, balding, long philtrum, etc) so yes they are women's worst nightmare and ultimate pussy drier :feelskek:

I'm not convinced the men in OP were autistic as the women sound like they had initial attraction for them. Or they're just LARPing since it's reddit after all. Or it was one of those Chads on youtube claiming "assburgers".

Last edited:
Average autistic weirdo is worse than serial killer according to your logic.

Autism isn’t real. It’s an excuse for poor behavior.

I like their honesty unlike some people who virtue signal.

The so called "normal" are the most autistic of them all for lacking a consciousness.
Just follow the herd mentality is true.

Who are these wives. I must find them and eliminate them from my universe for pure perfection