Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Daily reminder that this is what foids think of autistic men

i read this last year when i still was in a trad cath telegram channel, jfl i hoping and dreaming with all that trad bullshit, i read that and knew it was fucking over

Last edited:
Dominance, power, and influence is all these whores care about. :feelsjuice:

I agree with the toilets.
Autists are pretty fkn annoying, ngl.

It's bad enough being trapped in a room with one for a few hours as part of a family social obligation. Being partnered to one would make me stabby stabby.

Ref:

My sister's husband has got the absolute mildest of aspire tendencies, he misses mild ironies sometimes but is overall a cool guy.

His brother on the other hand.... holy shit.

Looks like @Atavistic Autist 's avi. Mega wiry unkempt beard included. Has never had a job, lives at home with his widowed mother in late 30s and is a KHHV. Lives off neetbux and disabilitybux. Used to do volunteer work at a charity that helps severely disabled children get out of the house and see some cool things in life. But rumor has it he kept hitting on any female staff under about 40, in his awful cringe autist way, and the beautiful 20-something nurse students who do much of the work there got real sick of that, so he doesn't get rostered on there much any more.
Has yellow fever big time and fantasizes that any day now he's gonna meet some beautiful big tiddy SEA waifu who will work all day andxearn money, then come home to cook and clean for his neet ass, all for the privilege of sucking his autistic neet dick.

You'll be astonished to learn, that he is still waiting for that to happen :feelshaha:

When he is not embarassing everybody but himself trying to flirt with any noodle woman who enters his field of view, he is often inventing "brilliant" inventions in his head, which he never takes any steps whatsoever to develop or prototype bring to reality. Delivers tedious, impregnable monologues and struggles to comprehend viewpoints contradictory to his own.

When his mother eventually dies he is probably going to move in with my sister and her family. Once she only half-jokingly suggested there would be more room for him on my property, he could bring a mobile home or a tiny home or something, but I shut that idea down real quick because FUCK THAT tbh. I would rather cut off my left nut than be a captive audience for his autistic sperg monologues for the rest of my life. Not my brother-in-law, not my problem. :feelsmusic:

Last edited:
"Austistic" foids don't get this treatment.
Autistic tendencies are attractive as part of a feminine personality type.

And men are just thirsty enough to tolerate more.