Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Daily reminder that this child fucking,Rapist,Misogynist,white supremacist nazi has a daughter,had 2 wives,threesomes etc

• Thread starter Richard spencer
  • Start date
Richard spencer

Richard spencer

Banned
-
Images 30

But you're still an incel because of "personality" maybe if you self improved into a child rapist you wouldn't be here.

The new wave of incel lurkers are coming.

Ha!, fucking savage
Also fuck pedos

Last edited:
and he's a 4/10 lol....wtf man.

Reminder the world is fucked up the way it is because women choose to have kids from men like these.

This is proof feminism is losing.

I support him though. He has good intentions and embraces the blackpill. Plus he isn't really a child rapist.

Well, I agree with the not paying everyone's tax thing. But he's beyond fucked esp. if he thinks he is going to win.

As bad as this shit is, these panel fuckers are beyond naieve if they are shocked by this. This shit has always been out there, where the fuck they been?

Well, I agree with the not paying everyone's tax thing. But he's beyond fucked esp. if he thinks he is going to win.
Why tho?voting isn't public and all guys wanna fuck jbs.

She automatically loses the debate for looking like a disgusting sea creature.
Screen Shot 2018 06 02 at 10709 AM
Screen Shot 2018 06 02 at 10721 AM
Screen Shot 2018 06 02 at 10806 AM
Screen Shot 2018 06 02 at 10821 AM
Screen Shot 2018 06 02 at 10919 AM

That guy cheated. He went and found himself a non-White woman. This is his wife, not only Asian, but South East Asian. And he is a White man. He did not accomplish anything by getting a woman. Because he cheated!

That guy cheated. He went and found himself a non-White woman. This is his wife, not only Asian, but South East Asian. And he is a White man. He did not accomplish anything by getting a woman. Because he cheated!

Typical nazi fashion,marrying a gookwhore.

I like him. He’ll get a lot of flack from the media, but unknowingly they will normalize and even popularize his views.

He’s like a martyr risking everything for the sake of real progress.

Fuarrk

no wonder he's crazed, and involved with incel shit and shit

give dude a medal tbh

But it's all about the personality right?

I don't know if It's because I'm an ethnic but he's not ugly. Average white guy which it's enough.

We know he married a south east asian, and then she got a restraining order from him then committed suicide. And I got these shots from USA today.
Screen Shot 2018 06 02 at 24456 AM
Screen Shot 2018 06 02 at 24513 AM
Screen Shot 2018 06 02 at 24618 AM
Screen Shot 2018 06 02 at 24754 AM
Screen Shot 2018 06 02 at 24715 AM
Screen Shot 2018 06 02 at 24559 AM
Screen Shot 2018 06 02 at 24730 AM
Screen Shot 2018 06 02 at 24539 AM
Screen Shot 2018 06 02 at 24701 AM

He looks like a balding truecel and sounds stoned.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-02 at 2.46.18 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-02 at 2.46.18 AM.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Cucktears will ignore this or try to say it's his GOOD PERSONALITY despite the guy being a child rapist misogynist white supremacist nazi

Here's another shot from heavy.com about him wanting to legalize all guns and drugs and suicide.
Screen Shot 2018 06 02 at 34927 AM

Going redpill is a process sometimes. Kind of like the expanding brain meme. First there's "I'll marry a transgender fake-Jewess" then there's "I'll marry a Filipina" and then finally "Ima get some huwhite, pure Bavarian phenotype jailbait rape-slaves."

I only spent the first five years of my life in Charlottesville, by the way, but the press seems to think I still live there. I've actually been in Catlett since 2004. Not that it really matters except that it makes me like 70 miles less of a carpetbagger to the 10th congressional district.
Are you him?