Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Daily reminder that inceldom was highly regarded in history

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Monks were incels and the highest authorities of the church had to be incels and the church was the most powerful institution in Europe for like 1500 years. And monks were the elite of the country, literally the only people who knew how to read and write and who conserved knowledge.

Equating a lot of sex = success is a very recent phenomenon. Many cultures in earlier centuries regarded sex as something animalistic and thought man is a step above animal. That's why Roman/Greek statues are depicted with small dicks btw. Genitals = Sex = animalistic = instincts, but man = spirit = god and above instincts.

I'm aware that this is cope btw, it's just interesting how times change.

26a3b3a7bda337bc496a7aa1d0252670.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting post OP. I hope those times come back again

That's Volceldom not inceldom, priests made the choice to not have sex.
I'm going to bet that a lot of them were incels who larped as volcels. Foid nature never changes and has been stagnant for like 100000 years.

That's the great thing about monks, you can save face and say you are celibate to be closer to god etc... today we aren't given these opportunities.

Monks were incels and the highest authorities of the church had to be incels and the church was the most powerful institution in Europe for like 1500 years. And monks were the elite of the country, literally the only people who knew how to read and write and who conserved knowledge.

Equating a lot of sex = success is a very recent phenomenon. Many cultures in earlier centuries regarded sex as something animalistic and thought man is a step above animal. That's why Roman/Greek statues are depicted with small dicks btw. Genitals = Sex = animalistic = instincts, but man = spirit = god and above instincts.

Yes, it is cope, but it is a good one. I like that cope a lot
priests made the choice to not have sex.
In theory, yes. But in reality? I would not be so sure

That was before the sexual revolution, widespread pop culture and the birth control pill.

Things have never been the same since the sexual revolution where all your self worth as a man became tied up in how sexually attractive you are to women.

How time has changed, orthodox priest are allowed to marry, i knew this incel orthodox priest who didn't get patriarchy because he didn't had a wife and because of that people didn't trust him enough.