LifeFuel Daily reminder that inceldom was highly regarded in history

Meus

Meus

Officer
★★★★
21d 21h 38m
Monks were incels and the highest authorities of the church had to be incels and the church was the most powerful institution in Europe for like 1500 years. And monks were the elite of the country, literally the only people who knew how to read and write and who conserved knowledge.

Equating a lot of sex = success is a very recent phenomenon. Many cultures in earlier centuries regarded sex as something animalistic and thought man is a step above animal. That's why Roman/Greek statues are depicted with small dicks btw. Genitals = Sex = animalistic = instincts, but man = spirit = god and above instincts.

I'm aware that this is cope btw, it's just interesting how times change.

Last edited:
Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
227d 1h 14m
That's Volceldom not inceldom, priests made the choice to not have sex.

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
22d 11h 5m
Interesting post OP. I hope those times come back again

Meus

Meus

Officer
★★★★
21d 21h 38m
That's Volceldom not inceldom, priests made the choice to not have sex.
I'm going to bet that a lot of them were incels who larped as volcels. Foid nature never changes and has been stagnant for like 100000 years.

That's the great thing about monks, you can save face and say you are celibate to be closer to god etc... today we aren't given these opportunities.

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
227d 1h 14m
I'm going to bet that a lot of them were incels who larped as volcels. Foid nature never changes and has been stagnant for like 100000 years.
It didn't cost much to get a foid back then, some peasants gave their daughter for the price of a handful of chickens.

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★
11d 8h 51m
Monks were incels and the highest authorities of the church had to be incels and the church was the most powerful institution in Europe for like 1500 years. And monks were the elite of the country, literally the only people who knew how to read and write and who conserved knowledge.

Equating a lot of sex = success is a very recent phenomenon. Many cultures in earlier centuries regarded sex as something animalistic and thought man is a step above animal. That's why Roman/Greek statues are depicted with small dicks btw. Genitals = Sex = animalistic = instincts, but man = spirit = god and above instincts.

Yes, it is cope, but it is a good one. I like that cope a lot
priests made the choice to not have sex.
In theory, yes. But in reality? I would not be so sure

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
110d 4h 20m
That was before the sexual revolution, widespread pop culture and the birth control pill.

Things have never been the same since the sexual revolution where all your self worth as a man became tied up in how sexually attractive you are to women.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★
44d 14h 25m
How time has changed, orthodox priest are allowed to marry, i knew this incel orthodox priest who didn't get patriarchy because he didn't had a wife and because of that people didn't trust him enough.