Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder: Ted Bundy decapitated women, had sex with them after their death, fucked little girls...And you can't get laid.

Braincels_boyo

Braincels_boyo

Spoopy
-
I study hard, go to the gym, dress nice, good haircut, have hobbies and to think that womem get wet over bundy destroying these women's body and seeing me on the street and women drying up in their pussy is humiliating.

Bundy

Whos this ted guy. Any images?

Yeah i suggest you don’t delve deep into the true crime community because it’s suifuel, teenage girls lusting over mass shooters and serial killers alongside 20 year old foids. Hmmm maybe we should do [BANNED] jfl

Is because of my personality

It's over for many men

Foids love violent killers and rapists

Even ER has a huge foidbase

As you can see my arm is in a cast because it's broken. Can you help me load this thing into my car?

I study hard, go to the gym, dress nice, good haircut, have hobbies and to think that womem get wet over bundy destroying these women's body and seeing me on the street and women drying up in their pussy is humiliating.

"You're not entitled to anything silly inkwell... You shouldn't expect anything & being nice should be a reward in itself... Good peeps don't get sex... bad people do... Get over it..."

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels:

R/thathappened

Because I don't have personality and take shower like Ted Bundy.

I wish I was Ted Bundy. He lived the good life.

females are in love with that guy, I guess he had a better personality than us

Yeah i suggest you don’t delve deep into the true crime community because it’s suifuel, teenage girls lusting over mass shooters and serial killers alongside 20 year old foids.
Lifefuel for serialkillercels
females are in love with that guy, I guess he had a better personality than us

Funny thing.
Its only after they display dark triad traits, then they start to respect these psychos.
Too bad hes dead.
I heard some blonde whore on Youtube larps as his girlfriend.
Lmao

I only know of that blonde bitch who makes yt videos. Who else?

It's funny that we have to be dead and top of that murderers to be seen as men in foids perspective.

Ted Bundy decapitated women, had sex with them after their death, fucked little girls​

Not sure about the plurality, it says his youngest victim Kimberly Leach (who was 12) was significantly younger than his other victims who were in their 20s. Does anyone know who his 2nd-youngest is?

Anyway he was a rapist so I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean, were there women who willingly had sex with him so this is like proof there is no personality radar and that's just a LARP women do to explain why they reject men for looks?