Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily Reminder: Never trust suicidal female virgins with BDD

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★
This is VashtaNerada and she is incel.
JFL if you orbited her.

Her posts by date:
I've been crying all night and comparing my subhuman face to that of female models, crying is making me lose sleep and causing me to look worse. Why was I born to look so horrid? I wish I had the guts to slice my face off with a scalpel and rope
A female's only worth in this world is to assist incels, if spending time with them or even just complimenting them is enough to make them feel better then why not do so? At the end of the day, the true purpose of the female is only to express admiration to those who need it, to build these men up. When you think about it incels are some of the most brilliant minds on Earth, it's usually the social outcast males who are the most intelligent. So they need to be appreciated more.

Be strong and rise above fellow subhumans. For the reason I hate myself is because I have no redemption, however males can be ostrasized, deformed, whatever but still have their brilliant minds. For it was men like incels who innovated and discovered, who conquered this Earth and gave us the privileges we have today. We ought to give them some respect.
I have acquired a shit tonne of panadol and I will be attempting the crush/dilute method that BornToSuffer suggested in order to ensure it gets in my blood stream. I hope this attempt works. There is NO point in living when you're as ugly as I am, no point at all, and I can't even afford plastic surgery. I don't have the guts to talk to people, I'm average in the grades department. So I'm a deformed freak of nature with no social skills or discernible personality and I'm dumb, no redeeming qualities. I can't do this anymore, I sure hope this works. Goodbye and thankyou for opening my eyes. I thought I was a 3-4, but I'm so masculine I might actually be a 1.

Fuck this world and it's bullshit
Omfg, a female failed a suicide attempt, how SHOCKING! Truth be told I have attempted many times but my cowardly demeanour always makes me half-ass it last minute and end up with some pretty bad injuries and internal pains. I now have to go to quite a lot of checkups and get supervised by teachers at school, they arranged this gay ass plan I need to sign and I had to spend more time in hospital. I might have to go to the institution, but if I have to stay institutionalised for more than a day I am setting fire to my face to prove to them that I have been naturally wronged.

I can understand why some of you think I am a troll, I admit my mental health gets the best of me at times, when I write it's as if my mind is escaping from the cage I have to place it in all day when around irl people, and for that reason I can get a bit nutty. For those of you who know me, avoid me, I am a toxic person. I'll probably avoid pming and making threads of my own for a while, from this point forward, I don't want to make this forum full of my cancerous unstable ramblings.

I ask that you don't lose hope in me though, mark my words, I will die early as revenge for this affliction I have been cursed with, it'll be easier once I get my first job and can buy myself top tier supplies, not some shitty meds that just leave me feeling woozy and have made it hard to move. The world has cursed me with this face
Had sex last night and lost my virginity. Long story short I had a big fight with my dad last night so I ran away. I went to Hungry Jacks to get food and I bumped into this tall good looking guy. He just started talking to me for no reason. I don't know how it happened but somehow I agreed to go back to his place and we had sex. It lasted about 10 minutes and he came inside me. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be. I'm really scared that I might get pregnant. I went to the chemist today and took the emergency contraceptive pill but I'm worried it might not work. I'm feeling even more depressed then I was yesterday. I texted him but he's not replying back. He said he was 29 but looked older so I think he just wanted sex. Please help!!
https://lookism.net/User-VashtaNerada

this shit happened like a month ago tho, not saying its any less degenerate tho

Oh my fucking god. This gotta be a joke, right? Please tell me this is a joke.

What a sick joke. The worst part about her is that some people fell for this 'female incel' bullshit.

Stop giving her attention and views

Attention whore is attention whoring.

the las part might be fake, apparently she got hacked though shes probably lying