Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder face is useless without height

• Thread starter Deleted member 36333
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36333

King of trucels
-
If you think foids will date some fucking manlet because "muh face" you're still bluepilled. Good looking manlets rot alone while ugly tallfags slay, I remember in school all the foids I wanted got taken by ugly tallfags

Height is the measure of a man.

Its not, height preferences aren't biological. If the guy go to a country where his height is average, he will for sure get pussy, while an ugly face is ugly regardless of where he goes.

I remember the opposite, ugly tallfags alone and good looking manlets getting pussy

And vise versa.

Its pointless if you are an ugly tallfag nerd (incel):feelshaha:
They still get respect of other men, no wonder majority of tall guys are arrogant.

Massive copes. Face is everything. Go outside for a change.

I'm 5'7, and may as well be 2'3 - totally invisible.

I'm 5'7, and may as well be 2'3 - totally invisible.

Massive copes. Face is everything. Go outside for a change.
then why did good looking manlets in my school rot alone? they were hated by foids and couldnt even get a whale while ugly tallfags were slaying stacies

then why did good looking manlets in my school rot alone? they were hated by foids and couldnt even get a whale while ugly tallfags were slaying stacies
Because the tallfags werent actually ugly.

they were 4/10 max and most people agree with the fact sub 4.5 is ugly. they ranged from 2.5-4
Probably had a broad frame alongside height and ogremaxxed. Works in certain countries in easter europe.

Probably had a broad frame alongside height and ogremaxxed. Works in certain countries in easter europe.
High-school slayers are always taller than average, and Tinder slayers are always taller than average, and nightclub slayers are always taller than average. The "manlet slayer" is a figment of the imagination. Unless people literally recognize you from their television screens, you can't compensate for dwarven height.

My barefoot 5'7 stature renders me as invisible as the air, and I'd have to surgerymaxx to have a 10/10 face (which only like 0.01% of men have) to stop being invisible, though even then it would be a massive struggle to score even the most slovenly of aging landwhales, because height > face. I have bought a collection of elevator shoes to mitigate my situation, so I guess that's my cope for now. When I wear my 4-inch elevator shoes and thereby fraud my height to 5'11, I get some occasional IOIs, which confirms to me that height has been the primary cause of my inceldom all along. No elevator shoes, no IOIs. None. Zero. But it's not realistic to wear 4-inch elevator shoes all the time, now, is it?

Even a 10/10 face on a 5'7 body doesn't allow you to ascend with anyone, not even with 440 pound landwhales, who'd rather wait for a real Chad than give the time of day to a pretty-faced manlet. A 10/10 face on a 5'7 body would perhaps allow you to betabuxx for a foid who is either literally insane, or who is twice your age and twice your weight and also sick in various different ways, but then even such types of 2/10 foids will mistreat you, possibly cheat on you, and ultimately dump you, and regardless, a betabuxx relationship does not count as ascension. (Also, I'm too much of a poorfag failure to ever actually be able to successfully pull off a betabuxx relationship) There is no raw attraction, no feral passion, no inner sexual cravings, no natural lust, no evolutionarily procreative urges towards manlets such as myself. Our very existence is a twisted, corky joke.

To overcome my accursed 5'7 condition, I'd have to surgerymaxx to have a 10/10 face, which isn't even realistic, then to literally weld my elevator shoes to my feet, and then to win the lottery as per Saint Elliot's plan, to at best be able to betabuxx an unwilling, unenthusiastic 50+ year old hippopotamus who's been hospitalized in an asylum for explosively violent schizophrenia.

I see the same thing in school. Tallfags slay, attractive faced manlets rot.