Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Daily reminder 15 year olds are slaying while you rot

I don't look totally subhuman but I definitely lost the genetic lottery as far as looks go. I've been told repeatedly in very honest conversations with friends that I'm below average in looks. If I had to number it I'm most likely a 4-5/10. Coupled with my lack of social skills this has destroyed me.
tbh im glad to hear that,its still not over bro i believe you can ascend

this is verifiably untrue and a massive cope tbh
No it isn’t. You genuinely think wageslaving, getting cheated on and getting betrayed by your “friends” is good?

at 15 i didn't even know how to masturbate WTFREFEWOFIQEQF:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

LMAO ARE YOU ME? I DIDN'T START MASTURBATING UNTIL I WAS 17 YEARS OLD.. DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW... LMFAO AT THOSE KIDS GETTING LAID AT 15

LMAO ARE YOU ME? I DIDN'T START MASTURBATING UNTIL I WAS 17 YEARS OLD.. DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW... LMFAO AT THOSE KIDS GETTING LAID AT 15
17?!? thats not normal nigga

No it isn’t. You genuinely think wageslaving, getting cheated on and getting betrayed by your “friends” is good?
saying that the average normie is on the same level as a KHHV and never experiences love or intimacy except for a drunk ONS in college and "betabuxxing a post-wall landwhale" is completely asinine and not true. most men have positive relationships and experience affection and intimacy at some point in their life

I've spent my entire life being outcasted and treated like garbage by 'normies' and having to watch them form fond memories and positive life experiences while I rot alone. so a person on here of all places spouting bullshit about how they have it just as bad as me is irritating to say the least

Last edited:
saying that the average normie is on the same level as a KHHV and never experiences love or intimacy except for a drunk ONS in college and "betabuxxing a post-wall landwhale" is completely asinine and not true. most men have positive relationships and experience affection and intimacy at some point in their life

I've spent my entire life being outcasted and treated like garbage by 'normies' and having to watch them form fond memories and positive life experiences while I rot alone. so a person on here of all places spouting bullshit about how they have it just as bad as me is irritating to say the least
I’m not saying they have it as bad, just that their lives suck. And I’m around normies every day, at least before the quarantine, and they all are shallow stab in the back relationships. They just look positive because you haven’t had a chance to even get used like they do.

I’m not saying they have it as bad, just that their lives suck. And I’m around normies every day, at least before the quarantine, and they all are shallow stab in the back relationships. They just look positive because you haven’t had a chance to even get used like they do.
yeah they kinda suck but still infinitely better tham an incel and they still get to experience golden memories like teen love that we never had
theyre like the peasants and were the slaves
you will be after I'm done smashing your face in fucking cunt
im srorry:feelsmega:

yeah they kinda suck but still infinitely better tham an incel and they still get to experience golden memories like teen love that we never had
theyre like the peasants and were the slaves

im srorry:feelsmega:
Maybe millennial men did, but zoomers won’t. Every relationship in my high school before the quarantine was with a chad outside of 2. One chad had two girlfriends. The rest of the normies were single and were constantly insulted and rejected.

female friends? what?:feelswhat:

sexual life and social relationships are two separate things.

An ugly incel may have 40 female friends and a chad may have zero female friends.

Damn, mogs my life.

9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor [a]homosexuals, nor [b]sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were [c]sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.
Based bible

I remember a couple months ago i was with this 15yo kid and some other guys and he started flexing how he banged some chick.Normally i thought he was bsing.
But then he fucking showed pictures of this chick sucking his dick in the elevator and their dms.It was a hot blonde 15yo virgin.
you will never have that :feelsrope:
It was truly suifuel i will never recover.
FUCK I can’t believe some kids get to fuck at 15. I hate my life. :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:

My friends used to be the virgin nerdy types, but they are all slowly dropping that line of thought as they get girlfriends. One now hates in when I say anything blackpilled or speak against society because he thinks it's edgy. One friend no longer speaks to me because he spends most of his time with his girlfriend. The others are talking to foids and are positive about their chances. I am the only one that has no female contact and I hate it.
Yes, most of your friends will forget about you once they get on the normie train. All my friends I don't hang out with anymore, I only have one that we still share interests with and a virgin too.

One thing to keep in mind is after 30 almost everyone start to look like shit, majority of chads included, and if incel is still somewhat socialized in his age group he will started to be surrounded by ordinary people instead of fuckboiz and hot foids like in school/college. Life = being 15..25 year old.

That was a nominal lifefuel cope msg.

Last edited: