Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily Reminder: 12-13 year old kids in middle school have more sexual experience than you

Legit, I saw people kissing in the hallways at fucking age 13.

i punched a 13 y/o in the face once

Some people are born to enjoy life and have sex, some others are born to rot. It's all predetermined

Children who were born when the first Transformers movie came out(2007) have more sexual experience

my stepfathers friends son got a gf last year and hes only 16 , he said 2 weeks later that he lost her virginity to her.

when my father told me this it was suicidefuel as a 22 touchless virgin.

4yo first kissed Kindergarteners have more experience than me.

my stepfathers friends son got a gf last year and hes only 16 , he said 2 weeks later that he lost her virginity to her.

when my father told me this it was suicidefuel as a 22 touchless virgin.

My father's cousin got a gf as a 40 yo divorced man living with his dog.
And i cant even make a girl talk to me online.
Fuck my life.

Thanks for the daily reminder. Gets worse to think about the older you get.

More like 10 years old

I so regret not playing little doctor more often when I was small.

i don't care what 12 year olds are doing. if you're seriously thinking about what a child's sexual experience is, you're kind of fucked in the head tbh

I remember 10year olds where kissing when I was in school. The girl was popular and the guy was gl footballer.

In a way this is a bit of a cope for me, because it just proves that I was fucked from the very beginning, rather than that my actions as an adult have screwed me over.

Some of the giga-chads in middle school probably banged the teachers. Absolute suicidefuel to think about.

i can only parse so much blackpill.

my head is just starting not to function right now. take it easy on my friend.

I saw it daily on the train...

13 year olds dont have sex

"minjaze, why do you want to commit suicide?"

This thread alone answers that question.

Of course they do

Hell, some little kids even mog me in sexual experience. Such is the life of a KHHV.