Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dad threatening to kick me out if I don't find a GF to marry by the time I'm 21 (3 years)

Never heard of something like that. If it was finding a job, ok .. but a gf ? Really dude? Your father is sick man.

That's the western attitude that leads to old fucks in care homes abused by strangers wondering why their kids don't visit. Reap what you sow when instilling money over community attitudes.
You're right but still doesnt deny the fact that his dad can kick him out. No matter the repercussions

Title basically. Yesterday my dad came in and said that if I wasn't in a relationship with someone that I was going to marry by the time I'm 21 he'd be kicking me out. For context, I just turned 18 in October and live in complete poverty in the rural south USA, with us living off my mother's inheritance from her grandparents. Before this he's made tons of comments implying I must be gay for not having found a GF in highschool. He's also gotten members of his family to shame me over it. The truth is that even if I weren't a subhuman 1/10 with the worst possible genetics and upbringings I still do not want a single thing to do with the whores around here. Even growing up in complete poverty still makes them just want to fuck older men who deal drugs and beat them. My mom is the only grace I have here and I think will be able to save me from getting kicked out, but the idea is absolutely on my dad's mind right now and even if I'm not kicked out he'll find some way to make my life hell.
He sounds like a very retarded man Does he not understand What young women are like nowadays Getting into a relationship is just going to be a financial burden on you And It's a waste of time if your father really wanted to know if you were a fagot or not he would hire a prostitute for you I'm not trying to be a dick but your father sounds really fucking stupid like most Southerners are I'm very familiar with these people because I am a wop that lives in Appalachia

I got booted out at 23, its brutal, you'll be better of though, just need to get a full time job first.

Tell him to cough up 200k for surgeries or shut the fuck up.