Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Cuyen livestream megathread

JFL at stupid zoomer shit, “come streeeeem, bro, come watch our boring lives btw here is my paypal link”

Thanks man, I should be out by tommorrow so I’ll be able to check out the streams soon
Did u have rapid heart beat or difficulty breathing, what symptoms had u

Coughing, spontaneous chest pains, and difficulty breathing
Bro i was just at the doctor yesterday because im finding it difficult to breath and have panic attacks, he wouldn't even prescribe me some xanax:feelsree:

Bro i was just at the doctor yesterday because im finding it difficult to breath and have panic attacks, he wouldn't even prescribe me some xanax:feelsree:

Did you use examples of moments you recently had panic attacks? That tends to work for people.

Did you use examples of moments you recently had panic attacks? That tends to work for people.
No but im thinking of recording it or something so he believes me

JFL at stupid zoomer shit, “come streeeeem, bro, come watch our boring lives btw here is my paypal link”

what ? no one wanted money. are you disabled ?
also this stream is not about showing life jfl its just chatting.negative IQ

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back