Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "cutecels" are humble braggers

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
"I'm cute but women don't find me attractive" fucking humble braggers. Even being cute mogs because it elevates how people treat you socially. When you're ugly you get treated horribly by everyone. At least cutecels can exist without being told they look like a pedophile rapist school shooter. I never want to hear the term cutecel again.

Wtf is a cute cel? Sooind like faggot bullshit

cutecel = babyfacecel, doesn't make you attractive to foids, but I get that it's much better than being an ogre

@Da_Yunez thoughts?

IMG 6976

idk

cats are cute but foids reject them and fuck dogs instead

maybe cuteness is a redflag and foids think it means you're secretly evil

imo modern foids must hate cuteness, that's why none of them are cute

"I'm cute but women don't find me attractive" fucking humble braggers. Even being cute mogs because it elevates how people treat you socially. When you're ugly you get treated horribly by everyone. At least cutecels can exist without being told they look like a pedophile rapist school shooter. I never want to hear the term cutecel again.i
its bullshit If a foid calls you cute it means they find you attractive and that’s final. Many times i seen those retarded foids call a guy “cute” then approach and ask for there number while tee heeing there tits off

They're the pretty boys of .is and I don't think they belong here.

when foids call a man "cute" most of the time they mean "attractive" or "hot", not "you look like my younger brother" or some shit which is the case with (most) babyfacecels.

they're troons

therefore the term "cutecel" confuses me greatly, because it's an oxymoron.

"I'm cute but women don't find me attractive" fucking humble braggers. Even being cute mogs because it elevates how people treat you socially. When you're ugly you get treated horribly by everyone. At least cutecels can exist without being told they look like a pedophile rapist school shooter. I never want to hear the term cutecel again.
Holy shit, I was about to make a thread about this shit. Fuck cutecels. Cute people get catered to and taken care of. That's fucking pretty privilege, basically.

ALL SELF-PROCLAIMED CUTECELS SHOULD BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY FROM THIS FORUM.

I get when you're young being insecure about having a babyface and getting treated like a child but please, please trust me when I say you're going to be thankful when you get older.

I get when you're young being insecure about having a babyface and getting treated like a child but please, please trust me when I say you're going to be thankful when you get older.
Stop falling for their bullshit man, not a single cutecel is insecure: THEY ARE HUMBLE BRAGGING, as OP said.

Think of all the people who say, "I'm way older but I got carded going into a bar the other night!"

Everyone wants to be and look young. Do not fall for cutecel lies. They love it.

They're the pretty boys of .is and I don't think they belong here.
Based

therefore the term "cutecel" confuses me greatly, because it's an oxymoron.
It makes 0 sense.

Holy shit, I was about to make a thread about this shit. Fuck cutecels. Cute people get catered to and taken care of. That's fucking pretty privilege, basically.

ALL SELF-PROCLAIMED CUTECELS SHOULD BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY FROM THIS FORUM.
Based

Stop falling for their bullshit man, not a single cutecel is insecure: THEY ARE HUMBLE BRAGGING, as OP said.

Think of all the people who say, "I'm way older but I got carded going into a bar the other night!"

Everyone wants to be and look young. Do not fall for cutecel lies. They love it.
I wanted to look older when I was young. Now that I'm older I'm thankful I was more of a babyface. I don't think all of them are bragging.

This is how the Incel Civil War starts

Have you seen a french bulldog? That's a cutecel.

I used to say (& think) that too.

It's not like that at all.

It's like skipping normality instead

After a certain age foids don't like it anymore

I'm not cutecel but most of those who call themselves cutecel are just ugly, maybe with a rounder face and being cute is a failure if you're not pretty and I imagine it's emasculating

I'm not cutecel but most of those who call themselves cutecel are just ugly, maybe with a rounder face and being cute is a failure if you're not pretty and I imagine it's emasculating
You can't get cute if you're not attractive in some way

Cutecel is legit if short ( aka Knajjd ) but if he is tall he is a pretty boi
Ogre is legit is he a manlet, but if he is tall he is a ''robust masculine chad''

IF there was SOMETHING connecting which both theories have incommon...

one-more-thing.jpg

@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Chudpreet
@GeckoBus
@SocialzERo
@thespanishcel
@Animecel2D

You can't get cute if you're not attractive in some way
As much i recently disagreed with you, you are right on here

Especially since anime and cuckpop went big cuteness is now very appreciated

Cutecel is legit if short ( aka Knajjd ) but if he is tall he is a pretty boi
Ogre is legit is he a manlet, but if he is tall he is a ''robust masculine chad''

IF there was SOMETHING connecting which both theories have incommon...

one-more-thing.jpg

@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Chudpreet
@GeckoBus
@SocialzERo
@thespanishcel
@Animecel2D

As much i recently disagreed with you, you are right on here

Especially since anime and cuckpop went big cuteness is now very appreciated
Ogres aren't Chad if they're tall. Lol

when foids call a man "cute" most of the time they mean "attractive" or "hot", not "you look like my younger brother" or some shit which is the case with (most) babyfacecels.

Ogres aren't Chad if they're tall. Lol
You don't get a point, like usually

I SAW MAAAANNY times ugly tall men with women in EE, not to mention that there are tons of phenotypes that are tall but facially robust

Borreby, Tronder, Brunn, even in East Asia there's nothing cutie about Manchu Korean besides plastic surgeries but it's taller than ricecels cute phenos

@Lv99_BixNood

You don't get a point, like usually

I SAW MAAAANNY times ugly tall men with women in EE, not to mention that there are tons of phenotypes that are tall but facially robust

Borreby, Tronder, Brunn, even in East Asia there's nothing cutie about Manchu Korean besides plastic surgeries but it's taller than ricecels cute phenos

@Lv99_BixNood
Ogre is general Alek face wise

Many tall guys would end as incels cause our species gradually get's more and more neotenous each millenium

cutecel is cope since a lot of women love feminine men. cutecels are just ugly and low t

imo modern foids must hate cuteness, that's why none of them are cute
We live in decade which cuteness was NEVER this popular, foids do EVERYTHING to looks young, literally everything
What you describe is attempts of other foids to lesser smv of competition ( feminism, ''dyke short haired feminist'' )

My evil feminist teacher at art school has always long hair entire life....until was 45 ( end of reproduction age ) and shaved her head to bald :lul:
And one of her childs was already adult, she wasn't naive she was cunning and smart and she surely knew lot of human 'bout human nature
Fakeup to enlarge eyes - check
Shining skin - check
Plastic surgeries to have smaller nose - check

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Chudpreet
@GeckoBus

I wanted to look older when I was young. Now that I'm older I'm thankful I was more of a babyface. I don't think all of them are bragging.
fakecel spotted lol

Any man on this forum who can genuinely classify himself as "cute" is a faggot. I understand having a wimpy babyface but the idea of actually calling yourself cute or "cutecel" is effeminate and borderline tranny shit. It is such a non-issue and if anyone dares complain about it on this forum they should be ignored lest we give them the attention they clearly want. It is 100% humble-bragging and should not be tolerated in this website most of all.

Any man on this forum who can genuinely classify himself as "cute" is a faggot. I understand having a wimpy babyface but the idea of actually calling yourself cute or "cutecel" is effeminate and borderline tranny shit. It is such a non-issue and if anyone dares complain about it on this forum they should be ignored lest we give them the attention they clearly want. It is 100% humble-bragging and should not be tolerated in this website most of all.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Mods, fucking pin this thread. This seriously needs a discussion. Imagine if some incels started calling themselves "handsomecels" or something. This is the same fucking thing. There needs to be a ban wave on all these cutecels.

I want to beat them with a bat so they will become as ugly as me and stop bragging. Most of those cels are to be revealed as faggots that like men anyway. Not a single man would want to be called cute, we want to be handsome, masculine, strong and desired.

I want to beat them with a bat so they will become as ugly as me and stop bragging. Most of those cels are to be revealed as faggots that like men anyway. Not a single man would want to be called cute, we want to be handsome, masculine, strong and desired.
The levels of based with this post ... simply, based.