Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cute girl at work Ive never talked to actively avoiding me

S

strange_to_be

Recruit
★★★
I think I got caught looking at her a couple of times. Funny thing about extroverts is that if they notice you notice them they might try to make friends so they can put you in a box. Evolutionary strategy to avoid being raped. Introverts will just look at you in disgust and try to avoid you.

I think she caught me looking at her a couple of times. I don't state, but I will look because it's natural, but then just try to go back to what I'm doing. However, because I got caught a couple of times, she started to be aware of me which means she quickly tried to get away from me or might catch me looking with a blank stare. Result is that I try to avoid her, but in trying to avoid her it just ends up awkward somehow. I just want to be left alone and look at a pretty girl without creeping them out.

Today I was walking in the hallway towards her - and generally Ill look at people down the hallway recognize and then lol past or of them, but because i knew she thinks I want to rape her, I looked more directly at her from an anxiety, and she looked back at me knowing that I was going to look at her, and looked stiff and slinked back into her office so I would not pass her. At least the introverts are honest I guess. I just don't want this girl telling everyone else hope creepy I am

Solid 100th post.

This happened to me with a couple of attractive women at an office that I had a temp job at. I never said or did anything to them, but they automatically gave me the "creepy" label because I'm short and unattractive. Thankfully I wasn't there very long.

I would tell you to keep looking at her , But it’s work , So ignore her too

Whores are repulsed by introverted men unless they're good looking enough to them. They try to justify this by saying dumb shit like "well I just don't know him". Shitty excuses as always. Fucking lying ass cunts just trying to treat unfairly perceived "undesirable"/"unappealing" men like shit for shallow and superficial reasons.

Last edited:
I think I got caught looking at her a couple of times. Funny thing about extroverts is that if they notice you notice them they might try to make friends so they can put you in a box. Evolutionary strategy to avoid being raped. Introverts will just look at you in disgust and try to avoid you.

I think she caught me looking at her a couple of times. I don't state, but I will look because it's natural, but then just try to go back to what I'm doing. However, because I got caught a couple of times, she started to be aware of me which means she quickly tried to get away from me or might catch me looking with a blank stare. Result is that I try to avoid her, but in trying to avoid her it just ends up awkward somehow. I just want to be left alone and look at a pretty girl without creeping them out.

Today I was walking in the hallway towards her - and generally Ill look at people down the hallway recognize and then lol past or of them, but because i knew she thinks I want to rape her, I looked more directly at her from an anxiety, and she looked back at me knowing that I was going to look at her, and looked stiff and slinked back into her office so I would not pass her. At least the introverts are honest I guess. I just don't want this girl telling everyone else hope creepy I am
Lols me

Eye rape is crime!

Beware of your gaze!

You better watch your eyes!!##!!

I looked at a foid, my trial begins next week

Look past or off*
20191125 220201

Ofs Me

OP gona be neet soon.

Brutal how a single look from an attractive foid can ruin your entire day.

Have the same situation at work except the girl isn't cute but a random 3/10 Arabic foid. She never answers when I say "hello" in the morning so I started actively ignoring her.
We work on the same project but I ignore her emails and only deal directly with her boss.

Totally random too, all the other foids talk to me. I'll ask around whether I'm the only one she's bitchy to...

that sucks, normally I'd just leave that situation completely but you obviously can't

one small reason why I dread moving on from this job, there might be actual stacies giving me the stinkeye at the new place, i don't have that here

Just tell her to fuck off dude. You don’t need to deal with that shit. Everytime you make eye contact with her, just keep staring until SHE looks away. Don’t be submissive to these roasties.

Whores are repulsed by introverted men unless they're good looking enough to them. They try to justify this by saying dumb shit like "well I just don't know him". Shitty excuses as always. Fucking lying ass cunts just trying to treat unfairly perceived "undesirable"/"unappealing" men like shit for shallow and superficial reasons.