Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[CURRYPILL] This currycel mogs me from Mumbai to Tamil Nadu

Really? I can kill him with my bear hand. I have very strong Grip strength. I can crush his little curry skull.

low inhib cell

if he mogs you then it simply never began

I meant he mogs me with his face.

He should kill himself for making himself look THAT retarded. I hope God wipes us all out.
He's psl2.5 facially. If he mogs you than I'm sorry.

I can't say exactly why, but he doesn't seem really confident, maybe if he was more confident then it would be better

I face mog him hard but he height mogs me hard

Jfl @ his frame

mogs me from samarkand to berlin

Video aint working

Really? I doubt it. The guy is pretty trucel.
Really? I can kill him with my bear hand. I have very strong Grip strength. I can crush his little curry skull.
Ikr

Face mogs me too. I only mog him with my frame thanks to gymcelling, but with covidchan running rampant, I haven't had a chance to hit the gym in like three months.

Bro I posted this guy in 2 different threads lol, btw he is Paki, and everything about him (shit face, shit frame, shit style, poverty features, low inhib, retarded mindset basically sums up all pakis in Asia).

You seem to be much more self aware and as you said your Punjabi, so I highly doubt he mogs you, and I once saw this dude in person, he also has shit acne scars
Yes I got it from your thread actually, but we look very similar facewise except he has a better nose. So he mogs me hard. Imagine getting mogged by that. Did you actually see him in person? Pretty much all the dudes you posted were Pakistani, I could easily tell considering a lot of Pakistanis study in China.
Really? I doubt it. The guy is pretty trucel.

Ikr
Yeah he really does. We have a similar face but I got a Jew nose.
Face mogs me too. I only mog him with my frame thanks to gymcelling, but with covidchan running rampant, I haven't had a chance to hit the gym in like three months.
We have a similar frame. Brutal if he mogs you.

Yes I got it from your thread actually, but we look very similar facewise except he has a better nose. So he mogs me hard. Imagine getting mogged by that. Did you actually see him in person? Pretty much all the dudes you posted were Pakistani, I could easily tell considering a lot of Pakistanis study in China.

We have a similar frame. Brutal if he mogs you.
Yeah I saw him doing that shit once under a flyover with some Filipino goblins (they seem to like Paki underclass, Filipina elites like old white bankers just for the Bux, or 6pack Chad).

There are pakis studying in China, I met a cool dude from Abotabad where I still have family when I was in Shanghai and went to the club with him. He studied in some middle of nowhere uni a 3hr flight from Shanghai and he was was saying there's fuck all to do there except slay noodles (but he was PSL6.5 and he beardmogged me to death).

The pakis in HK sadly ain't studying, I think 90% of them can't even read, they just do random shit
hes above average for a curry
Gtfoh, facially he's way below mathematical average for a pak, and mathematically average for a curry when u consider places like Chennai and Hyderabad are in curryland. Throw in that frame and retarded shit he does, brings him way below average

I meant he mogs me with his face.

He should kill himself for making himself look THAT retarded. I hope God wipes us all out.
My view exactly, every minute he breathes he creates a bigger failo for ethnics that will one day go supernova because noodles are so dumb they basically base every decision on their lives on halo or failo (yet like every race of foid, if you try spitting truth, they will say you can't generalise tee-hee)

Brutal. Its over. If you are muslicel I suggest arrange marriage maxxing. That's the only hope boyo.