Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (currycels do not enter) As My Family Tried to Arrange My Marriage, I Was Secretly Swiping on Tinder

• Thread starter Cerebral hypoxia
  • Start date
Cerebral hypoxia

Cerebral hypoxia

I think of the rope every waking moment
-
If you're curry planning to arrange marriage DO NOT read this article
https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/bj33nz/arranged-marriage-tinder-dating-v25n2

TornCHI

CURRYS ON SUICIDE WATCH.

Curries should have known better than to come to the West, should have stayed in India. The West is a massive sewer that corrupts all who visit it, the West is the Great Satan.

Curries should have known better than to come to the West, should have stayed in India. The West is a massive sewer that corrupts all who visit it, the West is the Great Satan.
I wouldn't have, blame my parents

Nothing new. Western liberalism is killing traditional cultures all over the world. Somebody nuke America, please.

Not curry, but...
brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg

LOL I don't understand how no curries have went ER and how more don't kill themselves. If you have a curry sister, wife, cousin, girlfriend etc. at one time or another she will 100% be getting stuffed by Chads and Tyrones.
LOL I don't understand how no curries have went ER and how more don't kill themselves. If you have a curry sister, wife, cousin, girlfriend etc. at one time or another she will 100% be getting stuffed by Chads and Tyrones.

Poor fucking currys

Indians have been fucked.
Britain fuck them in the ass and brought Western values to them which is why there country worships women to this day and their women do whatever they want. Where do they stay or come here they're getting fucked in the end.

Couldn't imagine and go through a marriage with a straight face knowing I'm getting Chad's leftovers. I would end up killing the bitch at the wedding and disgust or rage.

JFL at currycels. You're women are worse than western foids because your women LIE about their promiscuity. JFL at marrying a "virgin". What is the point. It is all lies anyway. Chadpreet will cuck your pajeet goofy ass.

During my Tinder date that weekend (the app had just launched in India), I brought up the question that Abhay had asked me. We mulled it over while drinking pints of cheap beer in my favorite dive bar, before bursting out laughing at the thought of Abhay’s supreme earnestness. What did he know about life, this 20-something who would happily get married to a relative stranger; who would probably never read, watch, or experience all the cool things we were sure to with our modern lifestyles?
Did we know anything more, though? The thought drunkenly flitted around my brain as I kissed my date outside the bar. We went back to his place for a typical mildly disappointing hookup.

Laughing at the Pajeet and then not even enjoying sex with chadpreet.

During my Tinder date that weekend (the app had just launched in India), I brought up the question that Abhay had asked me. We mulled it over while drinking pints of cheap beer in my favorite dive bar, before bursting out laughing at the thought of Abhay’s supreme earnestness. What did he know about life, this 20-something who would happily get married to a relative stranger; who would probably never read, watch, or experience all the cool things we were sure to with our modern lifestyles?
Did we know anything more, though? The thought drunkenly flitted around my brain as I kissed my date outside the bar. We went back to his place for a typical mildly disappointing hookup.

Laughing at the Pajeet and then not even enjoying sex with chadpreet.

Holy fuck it's 100 % over even for eastern men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back