Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Currycel tricks Australian foid into going to Pakistan promising her a "grand new life", he kidnaps her and keeps her as a sex slave.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

"Sajjad told her that he could offer her a “grand amazing happy life” if she was to consider him.

Wanting shelter from her turbulent life in Sydney, Australia, Lara admitted she was “seduced” by his promises.

She told Daily Mail Australia: “He said he had five houses, he showed a purchase contract for a Spanish house he said we could live in and that I could decorate however I wanted — he even sent me pictures of the house.

“I was seduced by the promise of this amazing life with him. He would always say ‘I’ll fill all your blank spaces’."

"So on April 23 last year Lara flew to meet him, but was not met with the grand home she was expecting — there were twenty people crammed into five bedrooms.

The filthy house was strewn with litter and looked nothing like the pictures of the Spanish inspired villa she was shown on Facebook.

The 30-year-old was raped repeatedly by Sajjad, was beaten, starved for days and humiliated. She was forced to lie on her back with her legs open to “air out” her vagina and he smashed her head against a bathroom sink because she missed a bit of shampoo."

3d9c95a0c0ec822ac38c5e2633d63300
Screenshot 2019 06 21 22 24 45
8916686 6625447 Ms Hall saw it as the perfect chance to see if their online roma a 1 154836790
8916618 6625447 image m 2 1548305112922
8921928 0 image a 34 1548311309307

She'd choose to have another go with him rather than let someone like me buy her dinner.

stromcucks are mad

she deserved it for being so retarded

Wish i was cutry those guys are extremely based ngl.

What's up with this pathetic narrative about the foids self esteem?
To sell her as the victim, when in fact she was just being a typical selfish hypergamous whore?

"Sajjad told her that he could offer her a “grand amazing happy life” if she was to consider him.

Wanting shelter from her turbulent life in Sydney, Australia, Lara admitted she was “seduced” by his promises.

She told Daily Mail Australia: “He said he had five houses, he showed a purchase contract for a Spanish house he said we could live in and that I could decorate however I wanted — he even sent me pictures of the house.

“I was seduced by the promise of this amazing life with him. He would always say ‘I’ll fill all your blank spaces’."

"So on April 23 last year Lara flew to meet him, but was not met with the grand home she was expecting — there were twenty people crammed into five bedrooms.

The filthy house was strewn with litter and looked nothing like the pictures of the Spanish inspired villa she was shown on Facebook.

The 30-year-old was raped repeatedly by Sajjad, was beaten, starved for days and humiliated. She was forced to lie on her back with her legs open to “air out” her vagina and he smashed her head against a bathroom sink because she missed a bit of shampoo."

View attachment 124252View attachment 124253View attachment 124254View attachment 124255View attachment 124256
Low IQ Skank.

what a dumb fucking lawyer

they're supposed to be able to see through bullshit and potentially bogus cases

Just be curry proven once again.

She's 30 years old , and the article is using the word groomed like it is a 7 year old child

Is there a pic of the curry?

I'm more concerned how she can practice law.

woowee, imagine all of the guys who did this and never got caught

Low IQ Skank.
From trying to make sense of this it sounds like a complete lie. It's inconstant and just a wild accusations.
I would actually feel sympathy if she in fact wasn't the one lying the entire time.
Typical western college education. Catasrophise any situation you feel like, whenever you feel like it. Gain blind support.
I bet the guy was just a lot uglier in person, so she regretted sleeping with him. And fabricated this whole victim story.
It's too common.

From trying to make sense of this it sounds like a complete lie. It's inconstant and just a wild accusations.
I would actually feel sympathy if she in fact wasn't the one lying the entire time.
Typical western college education. Catasrophise any situation you feel like, whenever you feel like it. Gain blind support.
I bet the guy was just a lot uglier in person, so she regretted sleeping with him. And fabricated this whole victim story.
It's too common.
Either way, foids are dumb asf.
She gains a lot of social brony points, from this fabricated article.
No question about it.

justice for golddiggers.

She was forced to lie on her back with her legs open to “air out” her vagina and he smashed her head against a bathroom sink because she missed a bit of shampoo."

Is that herpes on her lip?

And why are curries most of the time so low inhib? I'm so jealous.

just be NT theory confirmed tbh

Wish I was curry... :feelsthink: .

just mansionmaxx in a third world shithole bro. women will come and be gulible about the possibilities:kys::D

He said he had five houses, he showed a purchase contract for a Spanish house he said we could live in and that I could decorate however I wanted
"Man of her dreams", wonder what she saw in him.

Fucking just exist mode wasn't already easy enough.

JFL how stupid can you be:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Lots of bobs and vagene for him

lifefuel for pakicels

439A53E6 8FEC 44E5 93E2 E7CBDC064046

Is there a pic of the curry?
is distorted, but I barely see and is ugly , maybe tall, but how he managed to meet her ? which app? that paki must have a lot of glibness

This is lifefuel at its finest, of course the foids will take the bait because of what they see & believe in animated princess movies and believe that it will happen to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back