Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Currycel tricks Australian foid into going to Pakistan promising her a "grand new life", he kidnaps her and keeps her as a sex slave.

Must have had a chad face or something. I mean what type of retard goes to pakistan to live with someone they don't know anything about.

Take the catpill.
8916656-6625447-image-m-60_1548306877219.jpg

Hahahaha. This made my day!

Major lifefuel for currycels.

He delivered a new life for her as promised, what's wrong?

Good to see our degenerate gold digging cumdumpsters being punished

BASED and CURRYPILLED

Good, stupid cunt, lawyer your way out of that one ha.

only pakistanis are based among curries tbh
As an Indian I can confirm this, I wish we were based like Pakistanis but my country people worship degenerate western culture and foids here dress like whores :feelsclown:

How the fuck did she become a lawyer?

A grand new life in Pakistan :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl at foids low IQ

Why tf would anyone wanna move to a place like Pakistan. What a dumb bitch, I hope that guy is enjoying his slave they both deserve it.

Hence proved. JBC is the law.

Why tf would anyone wanna move to a place like Pakistan. What a dumb bitch, I hope that guy is enjoying his slave they both deserve it.
All these Disney movies have raised women that think some Ethnic Chad "prince" in a far away land will want them and only them because they are "special", its also a combination of virtue signalling moral faggotry taken to the extreme - "These places aren't shit hole countries, they have a beautiful and unique culture :forcedsmile:"

Its like a "white guilt" thing, like how a white person will see a group of aggressive looking black guys approaching them, but they won't cross the street to avoid them because "that would be racist" and then they end up getting robbed lol

People lie to themselves for the sake of living up to some standard of virtue

it's not a complete shithole, there's a lot of developed areas like clifton in karachi. it would be more developed and also all the other curry countries if the cumskin faggots didn't occupy south asia and steal $45 trillion.

This is funny as fuck. Can't believe I'm finding this just now lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back