Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Currycel stabs to death white normie cuck at cafe.

This is quite common in major cities in europe.

Apparently the white normie told the curry to stop vaping near his young daughter.
Based sandnigger, the normie looks like a literal soyboy.
Also fuck the hoe who wept in the background, she doesn't care about males, is probably a misandrist and still cries like the little hypocrite she is

:smonk:< no :feelswhat:< stop it sir

"Call the cops" wtf is wrong with this meddling npc trash?
Fucking whore

Apparently the white normie told the curry to stop vaping near his young daughter. After that, the incident unfolded.
based fuck that pigskin normie cuck

I hate vapers and smokers, especially ones who do it in public. He deserves the firing squad:

avg canadian starbucks?

literally psycho pass

The white race is fucking doooomed

I hate vapers and smokers, especially ones who do it in public. He deserves the firing squad:

I’m not a smoker but smoking increases your testosterone by 25%. Also, birds dig a guy who smokes and drinks

png0328n-starbucks-stabbing-4.jpg

I’m not a smoker but smoking increases your testosterone by 25%. Also, birds dig a guy who smokes and drinks
Doesn’t mean you should smoke in front of other people and give them 2nd hand smoke.

Death to JBW-maxxERs. He robbed a rice-cel of a female partner, so he ended up getting robbed of his own life.

Karma bitch!

Behold the white race, sitting drinking coffee as a dude gets stabbed to death, the levels of impotence & apathy are astounding.

Darby Allin hit that coffin drop hard.

Death to JBW-maxxERs. He robbed a rice-cel of a female partner, so he ended up getting robbed of his own life.

Karma bitch!
Death to race mixers in general

Karma bitch!
They all look retarded

@Transcended Trucel i bet the white normie called that Indian guy a “filthy curry munching streetshittER”.

If the white guy took some more showERs, improved his pERsonality and attended more thERapy sessions, this wouldn’t have happened.

The curry dude’s pERsonality detectER was fully charged and functional that day, he had no choice but to stab the white normie because of the white normie’s awful personality.

Let’s dissect this situation.

Firstly look how unfazed the normies are. What we are seeing are the true nature of normies in action. Notice how in the corner a white normie sips on his coffee as if it’s just another morning when only a few steps away a man is bleeding profusely and collapsed with blood stains all over the ground. Yet the normie goes about his day. No sense of urgency. Not even bothering to move away from a crime scene just looking like he’s enjoying the view from his seat. Behind the glass panels , normies again prove how they enjoy this level of violence and sadism.

If you look carefully a black normie whips out his phone to record and even has a slight excitement spread over his face while the normie victim still barely alive taking his last few breaths.
The normie recording this video talks with joy. If you didn’t see this video you would think it would be something wholesome. Even walking closer to get a better view of the dying normie , not at all with a sense of concern to tell the attacker to back off or call the police at to very least.

Now. With that being said.
These are the very same normies who gaslight us to submit to them. To believe that we are evil and deserve to be mistreated for our bad personality.
I urge you brocels to remember to never let your guard down around normies and to be reminded of how cruel normies naturally are and that they must be avoided at all costs. To never believe their lies no matter how aggressive they are to bring you down. Stay strong , we live in a world full of sadistic disturbing normies who want the worst for us. If a normie is treated like this in his last moments , if this happened to you imagine how much worse the treatment would be.

Think you trust normies?Normie psychologist as an instance?Think again.
Remember , when normies virtue signal it’s not because they want to help you , it’s so they can lower your guard so you’ll be more vulnerable to any form of attack by them. Keep your defences up at all time.

Take care and around normies never relax.
This world is Backwards , why should you Take normies to heart when they are the ones who don't give a Shit , and might even eat a Big Mac on top of a dying Man . Because as We could clearly See , who Cares About Male cockroaches " right?

Gotta Bookmark this and your Post to remind myself in what actual Cruelty we are in

This Cumskin probably said some racist remarks to the curry to try to provoke him. Got what he asked for

Last edited:
Behold the white race, sitting drinking coffee as a dude gets stabbed to death, the levels of impotence & apathy are astounding.

Darby Allin hit that coffin drop hard.
Just Another Male Cockroach that Died , while the nigger Is excited in His recording and that one Dude you talked About Is an ignorant dipshit.

Now All of These People Go About their Day like nothing happened , sick fucks .

Last edited:
There is a hadith saying that Yemeni is the pure Arab. Arabs hate marrying outside their clan so it is safe to say their blood lines are intact for 1000 years.

I know you love white skin but the pure Arab is Yemeni or Saudi and this is how they look.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhaK_NsZ-PE

Yemenis are not pure arabs lmao. Many of them are mixed with somalis, circassions, and even Russians nowadays. And keep in mind prophet Abraham was from iraq, nor yemen. And prophet Ishmael is proper Muhammad's ancestor

Let’s dissect this situation.

Firstly look how unfazed the normies are. What we are seeing are the true nature of normies in action. Notice how in the corner a white normie sips on his coffee as if it’s just another morning when only a few steps away a man is bleeding profusely and collapsed with blood stains all over the ground. Yet the normie goes about his day. No sense of urgency. Not even bothering to move away from a crime scene just looking like he’s enjoying the view from his seat. Behind the glass panels , normies again prove how they enjoy this level of violence and sadism.

If you look carefully a black normie whips out his phone to record and even has a slight excitement spread over his face while the normie victim still barely alive taking his last few breaths.
The normie recording this video talks with joy. If you didn’t see this video you would think it would be something wholesome. Even walking closer to get a better view of the dying normie , not at all with a sense of concern to tell the attacker to back off or call the police at to very least.

Now. With that being said.
These are the very same normies who gaslight us to submit to them. To believe that we are evil and deserve to be mistreated for our bad personality.
I urge you brocels to remember to never let your guard down around normies and to be reminded of how cruel normies naturally are and that they must be avoided at all costs. To never believe their lies no matter how aggressive they are to bring you down. Stay strong , we live in a world full of sadistic disturbing normies who want the worst for us. If a normie is treated like this in his last moments , if this happened to you imagine how much worse the treatment would be.

Think you trust normies?Normie psychologist as an instance?Think again.
Remember , when normies virtue signal it’s not because they want to help you , it’s so they can lower your guard so you’ll be more vulnerable to any form of attack by them. Keep your defences up at all time.

Take care and around normies never relax.
lets face it, id be sipping my vanilla late too as this normie bleeds to death

A curry getting giga aggressive? Rare scene ngl

Based, one soy gone forever

Give him a medal of honor

Good. Atleast this way the white liberal "muh oppressed minorities" faggots will know better than to support those khalistani niggers

I've seen a lot of gore vids but the guy bleeding out on the pavement looked giga brutal for some reason. And the normies around don't really show any reaction, maybe out of shock. Canada really looks dystopian. They are probably all vaxxed that's why they seem so weird.
And ofc the white guy shouldn't relax around browns or provoke them, that's rule number one if you want to survive in the ((West)). Also the stabber deserves to get killed for his crime against White people. I normally like Curries more than other Ethnics bc of their culture and peacefulness, so this is really disappointing to see that they are displaying Nigger behaviour.

Are all canadians NPCs? This whole video is incredibly strange.
Most people are potential bots , they dont care if someone is shot in their next nearest town " . and dont care if someone is stabbed in hindsight .

The cunt is shouting Call muh Police " , while not calling the Police herself , and the Rest are just Ignorant Dipshits .

Good. Atleast this way the white liberal "muh oppressed minorities" faggots will know better than to support those khalistani niggers
Amritpal is a chadpreet

I hate vapers and smokers. they impose their cancer shit and smelly fumes
on others in public and it's wrong.

vaping and smoking should be made illegal and heavily enforced. smoking is cucked.

Undoubtedly. The left pic came as a surprise first I saw it
If he was born in a slightly different set of circumstances and he’d be a Bollywood actor today. Luck really is everything in life

This shit is fucking sad ngl, especially in front of his own daughter. What the fuck is wrong with Canada? I thought sikhs were the "good" shitskins :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Low iq khalistani but then again poopjabis are not known to be smart