Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Currycel stabs to death white normie cuck at cafe.

@wereq thoughts?

Behold the white race, sitting drinking coffee as a dude gets stabbed to death, the levels of impotence & apathy are astounding.

Darby Allin hit that coffin drop hard.
The so called supreme white race is truly doomed. They did this to themselves

Death to JBW-maxxERs. He robbed a rice-cel of a female partner, so he ended up getting robbed of his own life.

Karma bitch!
Based

He would be telling you that it's your fault you are an incel, man up and stop being entitled!

He literally went with a monkey

Muh just be white bro!

A curry getting giga aggressive? Rare scene ngl
curries in canada are different from the ones in US, the ones in US are mostly high-inhib intelligent nerds cause US immigration standards are higher for indians

Based sandnigger, the normie looks like a literal soyboy.
Also fuck the hoe who wept in the background, she doesn't care about males, is probably a misandrist and still cries like the little hypocrite she is
Hes a curry. Not a sandnigger. Those are different.

Just Another Male Cockroach that Died , while the nigger Is excited in His recording and that one Dude you talked About Is an ignorant dipshit.

Now All of These People Go About their Day like nothing happened , sick fucks .
Empathy & decency are a bad joke, normies act like they give a shit but they really don't, it's all an act to get results best for the self. If that was a woman being attacked they'd leap to aid then.

Empathy & decency are a bad joke, normies act like they give a shit but they really don't, it's all an act to get results best for the self. If that was a woman being attacked they'd leap to aid then.
yea i thought about that scenario too , if it was a Woman everyone would Rush and Call the Police on the Spot .

This Wolrd is so Anti Male , its getting on my Nerves .

The so called supreme white race is truly doomed. They did this to themselves
I'd say it's more a case of Jews in Upper echelons of society steadily pushing narratives over centuries along with finding useful idiots & sell outs to recruit from freemason lodges to help enact the changes; many have a price.

Westerners have been cucked into thinking we must protect the Jews & they're somehow perpetual victims all while they poison the well along with their gentle kapos.

yea i thought about that scenario too , if it was a Woman everyone would Rush and Call the Police on the Spot .

This Wolrd is so Anti Male , its getting on my Nerves .
Guarantee someone would use the chairs as a weapon.

In this day and age you can't scream and shout about these actions when this is the new normal.

Based curry appreciator.

u get what u vote for. i hope for this to happen to every leftist
Tbf, Canada is bought by the WEF (half the ruling party's cabinet is in Klaus Schwab's pocket), so I wouldn't necessarily blame the average person who goes to the voting booths and believes that they're making a difference in their countries (the poor sods). Voting in modern day democracies are meaningless anyway, since it's all corrupt at the top. It's clown world democracy.

fucking idiots

That's what you get for being a helpless beta cuck. A painful death and a foid who will happily forget about him tomorrow.

s
Yemenis are not pure arabs lmao. Many of them are mixed with somalis, circassions, and even Russians nowadays. And keep in mind prophet Abraham was from iraq, nor yemen. And prophet Ishmael is proper Muhammad's ancestor
o you saying the original Arab blood has been dilluted and lost?

"call the cops"

white people's response to literally everything.

a black person would've said "call the ambulance"

white people are low-IQ cave trolls

based curry for eliminating that caucusoid

Interesting. I saw two vids on .is since I joined and in both people were stabbed to death. The other one was about a guy raging into a room with a knife caught his ex (?) getting fucked doggystyle by her lover. He stabbed her several times.

That reminds me of a news story I read today, where a drug-foid stabbed her dealer when he came for his backpack (with drugs and a gun) she stole from his apartment, where she went the day before to buy drugs. There they had a little party where she got raped (according to her). She got 24 months in court, not guilty of murder (something else, minor) and because of the time she already did in custody she walked. Its fucked up!

In this case though, I plead for a death like de'Pazzi (the cop in Florence) had in Hannibal (2001) for the stabber. Publicly. His family has to watch.
Fucking human scum, that's what you get when you go to Starbucks.

This is classic karma is a bitch moment,

in past westerners 'specially madharchod bloody bastard Angloz kept meddling in our matters by psyops after psyops and prepping-supporting separatists here including this Khalistan

now you get to face music of your own karma, already pakis are raping your women in the UK and godknowswhere in the gayrop and now murders too

The guy at the corner just continues sipping his coffee wtf

Normies are heartless and emotionless bastards. This is why I find it really funny when mass shootings happen, and I feel really happy to see such things happen (although I’d never cause harm to innocents myself)

These same people would literally walk over your corpse if you were lying dead on the street.

So show them no mERcy. Don’t feel sorry for them or have any empathy towards them, never try to help them if they are in danger or at risk of being physically harmed, Because if it was happening to you, they would just laugh and do nothing about it.

Last edited:
@Transcended Trucel i bet the white normie called that Indian guy a “filthy curry munching streetshittER”.

If the white guy took some more showERs, improved his pERsonality and attended more thERapy sessions, this wouldn’t have happened.

The curry dude’s pERsonality detectER was fully charged and functional that day, he had no choice but to stab the white normie because of the white normie’s awful personality.
yup. White normie should have done some self reflection and read Amazon product ASIN 0807047414View: https://www.amazon.com/White-Fragility-People-About-Racism/dp/0807047414

this. Then just maybe he wouldn't have been stabbed

Just be curry is law

Canada either has ny levels of apathy or they don't ever experience this in their lives so much so that it feels like a movie scene to then

He was stabbed with a kirpan
513eQbhvTFL AC UY580

s

o you saying the original Arab blood has been dilluted and lost?
There Is no such thing as an original arab. The very concept of an Arab identity revolves around the fact that they are a mix I'd different tribes

my country is gonna be full of ethnic monkeys good thing i'm a NEET

There Is no such thing as an original arab. The very concept of an Arab identity revolves around the fact that they are a mix I'd different tribes
wow i didnt realise. Do you have links where i can learn more about this? Thanks

Dig him up and kill him again, cracka didn't DIE HARD ENOUGH

Dig him up and kill him again, cracka didn't DIE HARD ENOUGH

True, sadly his pain is now ovER. He should re-live that pain for etERnity

Canada either has ny levels of apathy or they don't ever experience this in their lives so much so that it feels like a movie scene to then
It’s Vancouver where curries are basically the equivalent of niggers in the US, nobody wants to poke the hornet’s nest