Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Curry Uber-Turbo-Manlet Chad marries taller Foid.

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
Well, this is a first, but it's happened none the less. Body builder, Chad curry standing at 3 feet and 4 inches tall, got hitched to a foid who is almost a whole foot taller than he is. She's apparently who is 4' 2 inches tall....

@Misogynist Curry 卐 - thoughts?

Jesus...i must stop complain about my situation

just be curry theory proven to be correct yet again

Well, this is a first, but it's happened none the less. Body builder, Chad curry standing at 3 feet and 4 inches tall, got hitched to a foid who is almost a whole foot taller than he is. She's apparently who is 4' 2 inches tall....

reminder no curry can be incel

curries mog rice in low inhibtion to oblivion :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

what a waste. ... she could have ascended with a normal 5'6" or 5'7" incel but rather she rather choose this turbo manlet cuck

what a waste. ... she could have ascended with a normal 5'6" or 5'7" incel but rather she rather choose this turbo manlet cuck
Kek. Village politics ! I'm really curious to understand how @Misogynist Curry 卐 relates to the story and how frequent he thinks it occurs inside and outside of the larger metropolitan cities.

just be curry theory proven to be correct yet again.

Yikes. Arnold's tournment endures...I Guess?
kindergarten cop ebola GIF

@wereq ^

I knew rice who mogged in low inhib curries also though.
never found such rice in my life.even in india where rice and curries live side by side in the northeastern region most rice girls rather go out with curry man then the opposite.In malaysia too,90% of chindian(chineese and indian)marriages are curry man rice woman

never found such rice in my life.even in india where rice and curries live side by side in the northeastern region most rice girls rather go out with curry man then the opposite.In malaysia too,90% of chindian(chineese and indian)marriages are curry man rice woman
I'm in India now. Lived in the U.S. all my life. It's there in the West (ie. Low inhib Rice folk) The Western atmosphere changes everything. In CL though, you are mostly correct. But "Rice" here usually means something different. I mean most of the Rice here are only "Rice-looking" but really North East Indians.

Btw - is that you in your avi?

1. there is ZERO sexual attraction involved in this relationship
2. she only wants his money and attention
3. he is 100% neurotypical
4. his wife is a chad-leftover
5. as a fat balding ugly manlet he never slayed prime young pussy and never will
6. his wife is getting railed by multiple chads every weekend

Never began for their sons!

@huaus - huh? That quote is from another thread. And those points definitely don't all apply here in this case! Is that what your trying to say?

JBC is law!
Maybe in India, yes.
Never began for their sons!
I'm guessing they'll be somewhere in the middle of 3-4 feet. But maybe they got their grandparents genes mixed in and will make it to 5feet. Anyway point is, that it seems like culture makes a big difference in how they perceive things related to attraction and partners.

Last edited:

Arranged marriage

Yeah definitely. But I'm asking if you have seen this sort of thing before in past? In villages around Delhi? Or even in city?
Yes, in villages. It's almost nonexistent to see any city girl with husband/bf who's shorter than her.

Yes, in villages. It's almost nonexistent to see any city girl with husband/bf who's shorter than her.
Agreed. This is probably true. Though uncommon, in CL, I'm sure we can find a few such matches being made in cities also.

Agreed. This is probably true. Though uncommon, in CL, I'm sure we can find a few such matches being made in cities also.
Yeah, short men should steal tall whores from tallfags.

Impressive ngl

He has a Chad jaw

Jaw is law theory plus judt be curry

Sewer thread. :feelsseriously:

Sewer thread. :feelsseriously:
Perhaps, yes. It was a bit low effort, but a few users here really face "I'm very short" issues and may want to take a look at this from a cultural perspective. Not that it would change anything, but it's interesting to see how the couple in the story can be this way, yet also keep sane. As a Westerner, I know I would have flipped. I had reason in posting this article which story tells about this marriage. I want people to see just how different their culture and mindset is from ours, even when a dude is straight up turbo-turbo-manlet. And this dude is mega-turbo manlet ! She's tall and neither are likely bothered/effected about their appearance and looks like we are about ours. So that's why I put it in ID :feelswhere:

Last edited:
Perhaps, yes. It was a bit low effort, but a few users here really face "I'm very short" issues and may want to take a look at this from a cultural perspective. Not that it would change anything, but it's interesting to see how the couple in the story can be this way, yet also keep sane. As a Westerner, I know I would have flipped. I had reason in posting this article which story tells about this marriage. I want people to see just how different their culture and mindset is from ours, even when a dude is straight up turbo-turbo-manlet. And this dude is mega-turbo manlet ! She's tall and neither are likely bothered/effected about their appearance and looks like we are about ours. So that's why I put it in ID :feelswhere:
This is a very bizarre case to begin with. But in the end, they are both dwarves.

I guess i can agree that it belongs in ID. There is also great social stigma of short man and tall female couple in India. It might be rare in the west but its still more accepted than it is compared to a country like India.

Arrange marriage in India is also starting to get near impossible for poor/short/ugly curries as compared to before. Females now have the power to decide who they wanna marry even in an arrange marriage while before she didnt have a choice and basically had to be forced to marry to whoever her parents told her to.

But imo, this a complete 1 off and extremely rare case. I think the mans family must have paid the girls family money or some shit TBH.

This is a very bizarre case to begin with. But in the end, they are both dwarves.

I guess i can agree that it belongs in ID. There is also great social stigma of short man and tall female couple in India. It might be rare in the west but its still more accepted than it is compared to a country like India.
It depends. In the upper classes/castes sometimes I do see mismatches in height. But it's true that this is a rare occurrence and more so in the modern era. Height and looks have become universal laws in most segments of society, it's true. Sexual-authority reins supreme.
Arrange marriage in India is also starting to get near impossible for poor/short/ugly curries as compared to before.
Correct. But, the cultural mechanism are still working in the lower-middle castes classes. I can see it. Trust me, there are far ugly guys who have nominal amounts of money in the gates community and societies I have observed , and they are married to gorgeous women with big sexy booties and cute faces. As an Westerner living in CL, I can do a comparison and tell you that in Curryland land TRUST me, the religion+ culture stuff is still getting ugly men hitched to much better looking women. Whereas in the West, fucking FORGET IT. Unless you are a wealthy S.O.B. from some generational wealth white family, the quality girls don't ever mix with the scum. Shit even if you do well in your career in the States, it mostly means JACK SHIT now days for low smv men.
Females now have the power to decide who they wanna marry even in an arrange marriage while before she didnt have a choice and basically had to be forced to marry to whoever her parents told her to.
Again, this is true in India of the upper castes and those who are infected with Western decay and ideals. Yes, now days, even in my India-side cousins, the whole ceremony has been reduced to bullshit post-modern receptions and shitty modern dancing at weddings. It's pathetic and the toilets have become fembots and the men cucks!
But imo, this a complete 1 off and extremely rare case. I think the mans family must have paid the girls family money or some shit TBH.
Maybe. That's what I want to know more about. Just wondering how these things work. But you gotta admit they might be happy...

Last edited:
It depends. In the upper classes/castes sometimes I do see mismatches in height. But it's true that this is a rare occurrence and more so in the modern era. Height and looks have become universal laws in most segments of society, it's true. Sexual-authority reins supreme.

Correct. But, the cultural mechanism are still working in the lower-middle castes classes. I can see it. Trust me, there are far ugly guys who have nominal amounts of money in the gates community and societies I have observed , and they are married to gorgeous women with big sexy booties and cute faces. As an Westerner living in CL, I can do a comparison and tell you that in Curryland land TRUST me, the religion+ culture stuff is still getting ugly men hitched to much better looking women. Whereas in the West, fucking FORGET IT. Unless you are a wealthy S.O.B. from some generational wealth white family, the quality girls don't ever mix with the scum. Shit even if you do well in your career in the States, it mostly means JACK SHIT now days for low smv men.

Again, this is true in India of the upper castes and those who are infected with Western decay and ideals. Yes, now days, even in my India-side cousins, the whole ceremony has been reduced to bullshit post-modern receptions and shitty modern dancing at weddings. It's pathetic and the toilets have become fembots and the men cucks!

Maybe. That's what I want to know more about. Just wondering how these things work. But you gotta admit they might be happy...
Interesting read. I see your side i guess. As for the couple being happy, who knows, a realist would say no and an idealist would say yes. Hard to tell who is right and who is wrong.

For a shittier curry like me, the hopes of getting a curry chick through arrangemarriagemaxxing or socialmaxxing or other means is beyond impossible. I just stand at the gates of the palace which i cannot enter. :feelsrope:

Interesting read. I see your side i guess. As for the couple being happy, who knows, a realist would say no and an idealist would say yes. Hard to tell who is right and who is wrong.
I'm certainly more of a "realist".. But our reality and their reality is perceived totally differently. For ex: I don't think that these sort of low caste village folk from native areas understand the psycho-social aspects of "happiness" the same way we (or Western middle-upper class people) do. My guess is that they would be blissfully unaware of an irregularity beyond just being very short and knowing they are different. I'm sure their village treats them well enough.
For a shittier curry like me, the hopes of getting a curry chick through arrangemarriagemaxxing or socialmaxxing or other means is beyond impossible.
I understand, you'll have to push passed it. I had to. How old are you now?
I just stand at the gates of the palace which i cannot enter. :feelsrope:
Very interesting you chose those words. K9Otaku made this post a while back, you should have a peak..

I'm certainly more of a "realist".. But our reality and their reality is perceived totally differently. For ex: I don't think that these sort of low caste village folk from native areas understand the psycho-social aspects of "happiness" the same way we (or Western middle-upper class people) do. My guess is that they would be blissfully unaware of an irregularity beyond just being very short and knowing they are different. I'm sure their village treats them well enough.

I understand, you'll have to push passed it. I had to. How old are you now?

Very interesting you chose those words. K9Otaku made this post a while back, you should have a peak..

:feelsstudy::feelskek: JFL at that post. Its true i guess. All of us are Dalits. We just trying to get by in life but this world is just too cruel.